Ammonia is an important raw material for agriculture in Australia. In the country ammonia is used to produce popular agricultural fertilizers, sodium cyanide, explosives.
The top companies on the ammonia market in Australia are Yara Pilbara Fertilisers Pty Ltd, Wesfarmers Limited, CSBP Limited, Coregas Pty Ltd, Incitec Pivot Fertilisers, Orica Limited, and others.
About 25% of the locally consumed ammonia is imported from Egypt, Japan Indonesia, and India.
- Australia PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors (political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal) and analyzes what influence they exert on a business.
- Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution market overview: production and consumption of ammonia, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including ammonia export/import operations in Australia, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of ammonia in Australia
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. AMMONIA, ANHYDROUS AND IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION MARKET IN AUSTRALIA
2.1. Overview of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market
2.1.1. Brief characteristics of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution
2.1.2. Global ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market review
2.1.3. Production and consumption of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution in Australia
2.1.4. Government policies and programs on ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution market in Australia
2.2. Producers of ammonia, anhydrous and in aqueous solution in Australia, including contact details and product range
3. AUSTRALIA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN AMMONIA, ANHYDROUS AND IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION
3.1. Export and import of anhydrous ammonia: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ammonia in aqueous solution: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN AUSTRALIA
5. CONSUMERS OF AMMONIA, ANHYDROUS AND IN AQUEOUS SOLUTION ON AUSTRALIA’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution in Australia
5.2. Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution consumers in Australia
Please note that Ammonia, Anhydrous And In Aqueous Solution Market in Australia: Business Report 2017 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Australia: Country Business Profile 2017
Date: Jan, 2017 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Australia.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Australia, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Australia.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Australia: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.
If you do not find a market report you would be interested in, please contact a member of our sales team - email@example.com