Thai’s chemical market shows great potential after the period of political turbulence in the country. It has significant support of the government and non-governmental organizations. Thai government aims to attract foreign investment in the chemical industry.
Thailand is not the most important production area of alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide in Asia, since there is practically no upstream industry in the country. Alumina and other raw materials are mainly imported.
Because of developed foreign trade, Thailand has some tariff and trade agreements related to chemical market. It helps to develop chemical market in Thailand and simplifies the terms of foreign trade of the country.
The report includes profiles of companies that produce alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide in combination with other products, as few of them are limited to the production of a single substance. This is due to the almost complete absence of alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide mined in Thailand.
Major wholesalers include exporters and trading companies. Most of them operate in the chemical industry and have a long experience in this field. However, the product range includes not only alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide, but also other chemical products.
- Thailand PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors (political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal) and analyzes what influence they exert on a business.
- Alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide market overview: market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide export/import operations in Thailand, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide in Thailand
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. ALUMINA, SYNTHETIC CORUNDUM AND ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE MARKET IN THAILAND
2.1. Overview of alumina and aluminum hydroxide market
2.2. Producers of alumina, synthetic corundum and aluminum hydroxide in Thailand, including contact details and product range
3. THAILAND'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ARTIFICIAL CORUNDUM, ALUMINIUM OXIDE AND HYDROXIDE
3.1. Export and import of aluminum oxide
3.2. Export and import of synthetic corundum: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of aluminum hydroxide
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN THAILAND
5. ALUMINA, SYNTHETIC CORUNDUM AND ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE CONSUMERS IN THAI MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Alumina, Synthetic Corundum and Aluminum Hydroxide in Thailand
5.2. Alumina, Synthetic Corundum and Aluminum Hydroxide consumers in Thailand
Please note that Alumina, Synthetic Corundum and Aluminum Hydroxide Market in Thailand: Business Report 2017 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Thailand: Country Business Profile 2017
Date: Jan, 2017 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Thailand.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Thailand, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Thailand.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Thailand: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.