The report presents detailed overview of the Alkyd Resins market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, Alkyd Resins properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global Alkyd Resins market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Alkyd Resins market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. ALKYD RESINS: TYPES AND PROPERTIES, PRODUCTION METHODS, APPLICATION AREAS, HISTORY AND PERSPECTIVES
2. FEEDSTOCK FOR ALKYD RESINS PRODUCTION
2.1 Phthalic anhydride: description, market, prices
2.2 Pentaerythritol: description, market, prices
2.3 Glycerol: description, market, prices
3. ALKYD RESINS AND RELATED PRODUCTS: SOME GRADES USED IN THE CIS COUNTRIES
4. EUROPEAN MARKET FOR ALKYD AND OTHER SYNTHETIC RESINS
5. CONTEMPORARY STATE AND PROSPECTS OF THE GLOBAL PAINT AND VARNISH INDUSTRY WHICH IS A MAIN CONSUMER OF ALKYD RESINS
5.1 Global demand for paints and varnishes
5.2 PVM product range change and factors behind this process
5.3 PVM market in Western Europe
5.4 US market for paint and varnish materials
6. CIS MARKET FOR PAINT AND VARNISH MATERIALS
6.1.1 PVM market in Russia
6.1.2 Producers of alkyd resins in the Russian Federation
6.2.1 PVM market in Ukraine
6.2.2 Alkyd resins producers in Ukraine
6.3 Alkyd resins producers in Belarus
7. ALKYD RESINS TRADERS IN THE CIS COUNTRIES
8. PRICES FOR ALKYD RESINS
9. RELATED INVESTMENT PROJECTS
10. CONSUMERS OF ALKYD RESINS
10.1 Russian consumers of alkyd resins
10.2 Ukrainian consumers of alkyd resins
10.3 Belarusian consumers of alkyd resins