ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
- The report contains detailed information about ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. business.
About ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc.
ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of chemical products for industrial, medical and cosmetic uses; and electronics for non-invasive medical and other applications.
The company engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of chemical products to industrial users. Such products consist primarily of water-based primers and adhesives; water-based coatings and resins; water-based chemical additives; and anti-static conductive paints, coating, and other products. Water-based primers and adhesives are chemical compounds used to bind different plastic films, metal foils, and papers, such as binding of polyethylene to polyester, nylon, vinyl, aluminum, paper, and cellophane.
The companys water-based primers and adhesives are similar in function to solvent-based primers that are used to bind plastic films, papers, and foils. Coatings and resins for the printing industry are used to impart properties to the printed substrate. The company's coatings and resins can be used to coat printed material for glossy or aesthetic appeal to make such material impervious to certain types of grease and to impart other characteristics required or desired for various products and specifications. The companys chemical additives are used to impart properties to inks and other chemical products used in the food packaging and printing industries. These additives are used for their ability to improve the performance of such products.
In 2009, the company purchased the assets of Anti-static Industries of Delaware, Inc., which operates as a division of the company. Anti-static Industries of Delaware, Inc., involves in the research, development, and manufacture of water-based and proprietary electrically conductive paints, coatings, and other products and accessories. It develops and manufactures a line of anti-static products for commercial and industrial use through a division of the company referred to as Anti-static Industries. Antistatic Industries develops and distributes proprietary conductive paints, coatings, and other products and accessories which can be used by computer, pharmaceutical, and chemical companies to prevent, reduce or eliminate static electricity. Antistatic Industries has a range of products, including paints, hoses, garments, floor mats, rugs, strapping, tapes, hook-and-loop, adhesive products, and various other specialized items with conductive properties.
Cosmetic and Topical Products
The company, through its subsidiary, Pegasus Laboratories, Inc., has developed various cosmetic and topical products.
NON-INVASIVE ELECTRONIC MEDICAL AND OTHER DEVICES
The company offers contracts manufacturing of electronic medical and other devices for its affiliate Montvale Technologies Inc. (ITI), Ivivi Health Sciences, LLC (HIS), and other customers.
Sonotron Medical Systems, Inc. (SMI), a majority-owned subsidiary of the company, has developed a technology, known as the Sonotron Technology, to treat subjects suffering from the pain of inflammatory joint conditions.
The company owns interest in Action Spas, a manufacturer of electronic controllers for spas and hot tubs.
In 2009, the company invested in Wellington Scientific, LLC (Wellington) which has rights to an electronic uroflowmetry diagnostic medical device technology. These products are distributed in South Africa.
ADM Tronics Unlimited, Inc. was founded in 1969.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemical Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADM TRONICS UNLIMITED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Key Executives
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Major Shareholders
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. History
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Offices and Representations
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemical Industry Statistics
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ADM Tronics Unlimited Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?