- The report contains detailed information about Accentuate Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Accentuate Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Accentuate Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Accentuate Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Accentuate Ltd. business.
About Accentuate Ltd.
Accentuate Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, distribution, and installation of flooring, glass, and aluminum solutions. It also manufactures and supplies chemical infrastructural maintenance solutions. The companys Infrastructure Supplies division offers flooring products, including vinyl, rubber linoleum, and wood laminate flooring for hospitals, transportation, stadiums, and educational facilities, as well as the private sector. This division also provides bespoke glass and aluminium solutions to the construction and infrastructure development industries consisting of hospitals, educational facilities, shopping centers, hotels, banks, and general office blocks. In addition, it imports and distributes engineered wooden floors and accessories through four showrooms in Bedfordview, Pretoria, Fourways, and Umhlanga. The Infrastructure Supplies division primarily operates in South Africa. Accentuate Limiteds Environmental Solutions division engages in chemical blending business that provides customized and environmentally acceptable chemical cleaning and flooring adhesive solutions directed at the industrial and retail markets, such as mining, engineering, heavy industry, health, sanitation, and hygiene markets, as well as commercial and janitorial sectors. This division operates in South Africa, Ghana, Angola, and Mozambique. The company was formerly known as Safic Holdings Ltd and changed its name to Accentuate Limited in May 2008. Accentuate Limited was founded in 1953 and is based in Steeledale, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCENTUATE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCENTUATE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCENTUATE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCENTUATE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCENTUATE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Accentuate Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Accentuate Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Accentuate Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Accentuate Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Accentuate Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCENTUATE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCENTUATE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCENTUATE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCENTUATE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCENTUATE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCENTUATE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Accentuate Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Accentuate Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Accentuate Ltd. Major Shareholders
Accentuate Ltd. History
Accentuate Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Accentuate Ltd. Offices and Representations
Accentuate Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Accentuate Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Accentuate Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Accentuate Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Accentuate Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Accentuate Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Accentuate Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Accentuate Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Accentuate Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Accentuate Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Accentuate Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Accentuate Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?