- The report contains detailed information about Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA business.
About Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA engages in the development, production, and marketing of personal care products, tissue, packaging, publication papers and solid-wood products. The company offers its products in approximately 90 countries.
The business area comprises three product segments: incontinence care, baby diapers and feminine care. The companys production is conducted at 22 facilities in 19 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 90 countries throughout the world. The company offers incontinence care products, baby diapers and feminine care products. Its products are sold under SCAs own brands and retailers brands and are distributed via retailers and care institutions.
Tissue consists of toilet paper, kitchen rolls, facial tissue, handkerchiefs and napkins. In the AFH segment SCA delivers complete hygiene concept to companies and institutions. The companys production is conducted at 38 facilities in 18 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 80 countries throughout the world. Products are sold both under proprietary and retailers brands. In the Away-From-Home (AFH) product segment that encompasses hospitals and other healthcare institutions, large workplaces, restaurants and hotels, the company develops and sells complete hygiene solutions comprising dispensers, tissue, service and maintenance.
The company is a full-service supplier of packaging solutions and offers both transport and consumer packaging. Production is conducted at approximately 200 facilities in 28 countries. Products are sold in approximately 50 countries in Europe and Asia. SCA is a full-service supplier of packaging solutions for various applications, including consumer and display packaging, shelf-ready packaging, customized protective packaging and transport packaging made from corrugated board, as well as an entire service concept aimed at manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Most of SCAs packaging is used for food, consumer durables and industrial products.
The companys production comprises publication papers, pulp and solid-wood products, and is conducted at 12 facilities in 3 countries. Products are mainly sold in Europe, but also North America and Japan. Forest Products offers its customers magazine paper, newsprint, pulp, timber, solid-wood products, finished wood components for building construction and furniture manufacturing, customised wood products for the building trade, timber and biofuel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Industry Position Analysis
6. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SVENSKA CELLULOSA AKTIEBOLAGET, SCA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Major Shareholders
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA History
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Offices and Representations
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Capital Market Snapshot
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA 1-year Stock Charts
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA 5-year Stock Charts
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget, SCA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?