- The report contains detailed information about Samling Global Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Samling Global Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Samling Global Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Samling Global Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Samling Global Limited business.
About Samling Global Limited
Samling Global Limited, an investment holding company, operates as an integrated forest resource and wood products company. It operates in six segments: Logs, Plywood and Veneer, Upstream Support, Flooring Products, Other Timber Operations, and Other Operations. The Logs segment engages in the sale of timber logs from concession and tree plantation area. The Plywood and Veneer segment manufactures and sells plywood and veneer. The Upstream Support segment provides supporting services, such as tree-felling, barging, repairs, and re-conditioning of equipment and machineries. The Flooring Products segment manufactures, sells, and distributes flooring products. The Other Timber Operations segment manufactures and sells timber related products comprising chipboard, door facings, doors, housing products, and sawn timber. The Other Operations segment manufactures and sells granite aggregates, rubber compound, and glue; provides logistic services; operates power generating facilities, engages in oil palm related activities; and involves in the property investment business. The company also operates as an agent for sale of logs; contractor for timber extraction and tree plantation; and quarry licensee and operator. In addition, it involves in trading wood residual, spare parts, petrol, oil, and lubricant; retailing kitchen products; tendering kitchen products in housing development projects, and renting equipment, as well as manufactures and sells particleboards. Further, Samling Global Limited engages in letting industrial properties, insurance agency, and market research activities. It has operations in Malaysia, Guyana, New Zealand, Australia, the Peoples Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. The company was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Miri, Malaysia. Samling Global Limited is a subsidiary of Samling Strategic Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Samling Global Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Samling Global Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Samling Global Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Samling Global Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Samling Global Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAMLING GLOBAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Samling Global Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Samling Global Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Samling Global Limited Major Shareholders
Samling Global Limited History
Samling Global Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Samling Global Limited Offices and Representations
Samling Global Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Samling Global Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Samling Global Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Samling Global Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Samling Global Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Samling Global Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Samling Global Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Samling Global Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Samling Global Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Samling Global Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Samling Global Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Samling Global Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?