The main consumers of canola seed are Mexico, China and Japan. The major destinations for the bulk of canola oil and meal are the United States and China.
The Canadian government’s involvement in plant oil sector is significant. Institute of Edible Oil Foods in Toronto, National Counsel for Organic Production (CNPO) and the Canola Council of Canada in Winnipeg represent the regulation bodies of the industry.
The top companies on the plant oil market in Canada are Cargill, Bunge Canada, ADM Agri-Industries Limited, Les Aliments Spectra Foods, Cold Springs Farm Limited, Viterra Inc., Sunora Foods Limited, Richardson International and others.
Canadian plant oils are used to prepare a vast array of foods such as margarine, mayonnaise, cooking oil and salad dressing.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Plant oil market overview: production and consumption of plant oil, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including plant oil export/import operations in Canada, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of plant oil in Canada
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. PLANT OIL MARKET IN CANADA
2.1. Overview of plant oil market
2.2. Producers of plant oil in Canada, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of sunflower oil
2.2.2. Producers of soybean oil
2.2.3. Producers of olive oil
2.2.4. Producers of coconut oil
2.2.5. Producers of rapeseed oil
2.2.6. Producers of sesame oil
2.2.7. Producers of other plant oil
3. CANADA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN PLANT OIL
3.1. Export and import of sunflower oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of soybean oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of olive oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of coconut oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of rapeseed oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of palm oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of corn oil: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of sesame oil: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CANADA
5. CONSUMERS OF PLANT OIL IN CANADIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Plant Oil in Canada
5.2. Plant Oil consumers in Canada
Please note that Plant Oil Market in Canada: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Canada: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Canada.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Canada, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Canada.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Canada: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.