Agaricus is the most consumed type of mushrooms in Romania. National Mushroom Growers Association represents the main part of all Romanian mushrooms and truffles growers, and their production accounts approximately 50% of total production volume.
The major companies in mushroom cultivation are Euromix, Eurom Greens, Val Padana Trans, and others. Romanian mushrooms and truffles are sold mostly through large market chains and supermarkets.
The main flows of mushrooms and truffles produced are consumed directly by population or go to market chains. A lot of mushrooms and truffles are processing.
There are common regulations for all members of the European Union related to production and foreign trade of mushrooms and truffles. There are a lot of producers, cultivating organic mushrooms and truffles. EU Government provides special restrictions and laws in this sphere.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Mushrooms and truffles market overview: production and consumption of mushrooms and truffles, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including mushrooms and truffles export/import operations in Ro-mania, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of mushrooms and truffles in Romania
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. MUSHROOMS AND TRUFFLES MARKET IN ROMANIA
2.1. Overview of mushrooms and truffles market
2.2. Producers of mushrooms and truffles in Romania, including contact details and product range
3. ROMANIA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN MUSHROOMS AND TRUFFLES
3.1. Export and import of fresh mushrooms of the genus Agaricus: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of other than of the genus Agaricus mushrooms (inc. truffles): volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of frozen mushrooms: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of dried mushrooms: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of canned mushrooms: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN ROMANIA
5. CONSUMERS OF MUSHROOMS AND TRUFFLES IN ROMANIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Mushrooms and Truffles in Romania
5.2. Mushrooms and Truffles consumers in Romania
Please note that Mushrooms and Truffles Market in Romania: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Romania: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Romania.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Romania, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Romania.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Romania: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.