The following companies possess the biggest market shares on mineral fertilizers market in Egypt, EFC, MOPCO, AlexFert, Helwan, and others.
Nitrogen fertilizerss consumption volume accounts more than two third of the total amount. There are a lot of future projects in mineral fertilizers industry in Egypt during the following two year period.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Mineral fertilizers market overview: production and consumption of mineral fertilizers, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including mineral fertilizers export/import operations in Egypt, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of mineral fertilizers in Egypt
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. MINERAL FERTILIZERS MARKET IN EGYPT
2.1. Overview of mineral fertilizers
2.2. Producers of mineral fertilizers in Egypt, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of urea
2.2.2. Producers of compound fertilizers
2.2.3. Producers of phosphate fertilizers
2.2.4. Producers of potassium fertilizers
2.2.5. Producers of nitrogen fertilizers
2.2.6. Producers of plant food
2.2.7. Producers of other fertilizers
3. EGYPT'S FOREIGN TRADE IN MINERAL FERTILIZERS
3.1. Export and import of urea: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of ammonium sulphate: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of ammonium nitrate: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of mixtures of ammonium nitrate with calcium carbonate or other inorganic non-fertilizing subs: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of sodium nitrate: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of double salts and mixtures of calcium nitrate and ammonium nitrate: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of mixtures of urea and ammonium nitrate in aqueous/ammoniacal solution: volume, structure, dynamics
3.8. Export and import of phosphate fertilizers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.9. Export and import of potassic fertilizers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.10. Export and import of complex mineral fertilizers: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN EGYPT
5. CONSUMERS OF MINERAL FERTILIZERS IN EGYPTIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Mineral Fertilizers in Egypt
5.2. Mineral Fertilizers consumers in Egypt
Please note that Mineral Fertilizers Market in Egypt: Business Report 2017 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Egypt: Country Business Profile 2017
Date: Jan, 2017 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Egypt.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Egypt, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Egypt.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Egypt: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.