The report includes detailed analyses of house and outdoor plants market in Colombia, information on major producers, distributing companies, and buyers. The report also includes foreign trade statistics within recent years. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of house and outdoor plants market in Colombia.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators, and specifies business environment for house and outdoor plants market development in Colombia.
- House and outdoor plants market is analyzed in depth by concentrating on domestic production and consumption. Perspectives of future market development are also considered.
- The foreign trade analysis provides data on export and import volumes, dynamics, by country structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides the main markets review.
The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Combining primary and secondary techniques, researchers use data sources of different levels starting from international expert view on the market to the data of local authorities and associations.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the house and outdoor plants market in Colombia.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. HOUSE AND OUTDOOR PLANTS MARKET IN COLOMBIA
2.1. Overview of house and outdoor plants market
2.2. Producers of house and outdoor plants in Colombia, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of house plants
2.2.2. Producers of outdoor plants
3. COLOMBIA'S FOREIGN TRADE IN HOUSE AND OUTDOOR PLANTS
3.1. Export and import of trees, shrubs and bushes of kinds which bear edible fruit or nuts: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of rhododendrons and azaleas: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of roses: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of vegetable plants, strawberry, pineapple plants and other outdoor plants: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of flower bulbs and tubers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of unrooted cuttings and slips for planting or grafting: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN COLOMBIA
5. CONSUMERS OF HOUSE AND OUTDOOR PLANTS IN COLUMBIA MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of House and Outdoor Plants in Colombia
5.2. House and Outdoor Plants consumers in Colombia
Please note that House and Outdoor Plants Market in Colombia: Business Report 2015 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Colombia: Country Business Profile 2015
Date: Jan, 2015 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Colombia.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Colombia, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Colombia.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Colombia: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.