- The report contains detailed information about Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hansol Paper Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. business.
About Hansol Paper Co. Ltd.
Hansol Paper Co., Ltd. (the Company) was established in 1965. The Company manufactures, processes and sells pulp and paper, to develop timber forest, and to operate an engineering business. In addition, Hansol Paper also operates Internet shopping mall through www.papermall.co.kr. The Company operates principally in Korea, China, and the United States.
The Company operates in three divisions that include:
Printing and Writing Paper Business Division
Printing and Writing Paper division offers printing and writing paper, such as uncoated woodfree series, coated woodfree series and information paper series produced at the paper mill in Changhang.
Industrial Paper Business Division
Industrial Paper division offers packaging paper, such as duplex board series and common type of cartonboard series produced at the mills in Taejeon and Cheongju City.
Other Business Field
Other division engages in the Engineering Business Division which runs environment business and paper manufacturing plant business.
The Company offers Coated Woodfree series and Uncoated Woodfree series.
Coated Woodfree series: The Company offers Hi-Q Super Art, One Side Coated Woodfree, Hi-Q Art, Cigarette Case Paper, Hi-Q Fresh, Hi-Q Fashion, Waterproof Label Paper, Hi-Q Duo Art and HI-Q Mat N.
Uncoated Woodfree Series: The Company offers Fine-Coated Paper, Uncoated Woodfree paper(Cream), Fine-coated paper (no gloss), Notebook paper, Base Paper for Wallpaper, Uncoated Woodfree Pasteboard, T-COAT and New-Uncoated Woodfree.
Packing Paper: The Company offers White Duplex Board series, such as Colored Paper and Dried Copy Paper.
The Company offers Hansol DL, Hansol FDM, Magic Color, Black Magic, Antique Manila, DB (Deluxe Board), and Color PAB.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HANSOL PAPER CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. History
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hansol Paper Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?