- The report contains detailed information about Fortress Paper Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fortress Paper Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fortress Paper Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fortress Paper Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fortress Paper Ltd. business.
About Fortress Paper Ltd.
Fortress Paper Ltd. produces security and other specialty papers. Its security papers include banknote, passport, and visa papers. The companys specialty papers comprise non-woven wallpaper base products; graphic papers, such as paper for art books, business reports, greeting and business cards, and official documents, as well as fine stationary papers, corporate letterheads, and watermarked papers; and technical papers, which comprise map, barrier, and diagram papers. It also offers coated and uncoated wallpaper base for the production of wallpaper; paper-based security products, such as identification cards and documents, verification systems, cheques, share certificates and bond papers, vouchers, lottery tickets, product registrations, certifications, tags, self-adhesive labels, and tickets; and duplex and simplex wall paper base. Fortress Paper Ltd. serves customers primarily in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The company sells its products directly, as well as through sales agents in Europe and internationally. It operates two paper mills in Switzerland and Germany. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is headquartered in North Vancouver, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fortress Paper Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fortress Paper Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fortress Paper Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fortress Paper Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fortress Paper Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORTRESS PAPER LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fortress Paper Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fortress Paper Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fortress Paper Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fortress Paper Ltd. History
Fortress Paper Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fortress Paper Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fortress Paper Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fortress Paper Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fortress Paper Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fortress Paper Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
Fortress Paper Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fortress Paper Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fortress Paper Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fortress Paper Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fortress Paper Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fortress Paper Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fortress Paper Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fortress Paper Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?