Belarus manufactures the bulk of its farm machinery. The key producers are the Minsk Trac-tor Works, Lidselmash, Gomselmash, etc. The significant part of new farm machinery is ex-ported.
Belarusian agriculture develops new machinery in order to raise production efficiency, boost yields and raise competitiveness of its products. Farm machinery stocks are constantly re-plenished with an emphasis on the supply with modern and highly effective types of machin-ery. These activities are carried out under the aegis of the state program aimed at provision of agriculture with new machinery within 2011-2015.
Belarus manufactures self-propelled and tractor-drawn combine harvesters (Gomel plant), potato harvesters (Lida plant), hay towers and livestock farm machinery (Baranovichi), ferti-lizer spreaders (Bobruisk), and other farm machinery.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Farm machinery market overview: production and consumption of farm machinery, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including farm machinery export/import operations in Belarus, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of farm machinery in Belarus
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. FARM MACHINERY MARKET IN BELARUS
2.1. Overview of farm machinery market
2.2. Producers of farm machinery in Belarus, including contact details and product range
3. BELARUS'S FOREIGN TRADE IN FARM MACHINERY
3.1. Export and import of tractors: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of cultivators: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of harvesters: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of balers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.5. Export and import of seeders: volume, structure, dynamics
3.6. Export and import of shellers: volume, structure, dynamics
3.7. Export and import of milking machines: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN BELARUS
5. CONSUMERS OF FARM MACHINERY IN BELARUSIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Farm Machinery in Belarus
5.2. Farm Machinery consumers in Belarus
Please note that Farm Machinery Market in Belarus: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Belarus: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Belarus.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Belarus, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Belarus.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Belarus: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.