Most of the coffee growers are small individual growers, private commercial farms, and state farms. But the share of state farms involvement in coffee production is going down.
The main China’s coffee growing regions are provinces of Yunnan, Hainan, Guangxi, and Fu-jian. Most of the instant coffee is produced domestically in Guangdong province.
The China coffee market is represented by many brands. Nestle and Starbucks are the top companies on the coffee market in China. Other brands include Kraft, Colcoffee, TW and dif-ferent imported brands of instant coffee.
The main buyers of roasted coffee are restaurants, hotels, and coffee shops. Also some roasted coffee is sold in the retail sector. The available brands in retail outlets are UCC, Ma-coroma, TW Coffee, and S&W Premium.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Coffee market overview: production and consumption of coffee, market trends, gov-ernment regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including coffee export/import operations in China, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of coffee in China
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. COFFEE MARKET IN CHINA
2.1. Overview of coffee market
2.1.1. Brief overview of global coffee market
2.1.2. Production and consumption of coffee in China
2.1.3. Government regulations in coffee market in China
2.2. Producers of coffee in China, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of Arabica coffee beans
2.2.2. Producers of Robusta coffee beans
2.2.3. Producers of ground coffee
2.2.4. Producers of instant coffee
3. CHINA’S FOREIGN TRADE IN COFFEE
3.1. Export and import of not roasted coffee beans: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of roasted coffee: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of extracts, essences and concentrates of coffee: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN CHINA
5. CONSUMERS OF COFFEE IN CHINA’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Coffee in China
5.2. Coffee consumers in China
Please note that Coffee Market in China: Business Report 2016 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- China: Country Business Profile 2016
Date: Jan, 2016 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in China.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on China, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in China.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of China: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.