Soil and water deteriorations are typical for the main agricultural regions in Mexico.
The use of agrochemicals depends on season, agricultural area, cultivated plants, the economic situation of the region, and the level of education of farmers.
During the recent years government tends to ban the use of pesticides gradually. There is a list of banned or severely restricted chemicals in Mexico.
The producers of pesticides and agrochemicals in Mexico are divided into two levels, depending on the technology and manufacturing facilities. Number of first level manufacturers is limited by the government. International companies occupy major market share in Mexico.
The law system related to agrochemicals and pesticides in Mexico includes laws, regulations, the Official Catalogue of Pesticides, international initiatives, as Mexico exports its agricultural production.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Agrochemicals and pesticides market overview: production and consumption of agrochemicals and pesticides, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including agrochemicals and pesticides export/import operations in Mexico, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of agrochemicals and pesticides in Mexico
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES MARKET IN MEXICO
2.1. Overview of agrochemicals and pesticides market
2.1.1. General characteristics of agrochemicals and pesticides
2.1.2. Production and consumption of agrochemicals and pesticides in Mexico
2.1.3. Agrochemicals and pesticides regulations in Mexico
2.2. Producers of agrochemicals and pesticides in Mexico, including contact details and product range
3. MEXICO’S FOREIGH TRADE IN AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES
3.1. Export and import of insecticides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fungicides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of herbicides, anti-sprouting products and plant-growth regulators, put up in forms or packings-RS: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of other agrochemicals: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN MEXICO
5. CONSUMERS OF AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES IN MEXICO’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of agrochemicals and pesticides in Mexico
5.2. Agrochemicals and pesticides consumers in Mexico
Please note that Agrochemicals and Pesticides Market in Mexico: Business Report 2017 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Mexico: Country Business Profile 2017
Date: Jan, 2017 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Mexico.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Mexico, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Mexico.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Mexico: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.