The report includes detailed analyses of agrochemicals and pesticides market in Italy, information on major producers, distributing companies, and buyers. The report also includes foreign trade statistics within recent years. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of agrochemicals and pesticides market in Italy.
- Italy PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors (political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal) and analyzes what influence they exert on a business.
- Agrochemicals and pesticides market is analyzed in depth by concentrating on domestic production and consumption. Perspectives of future market development are also considered.
- The foreign trade analysis provides data on export and import volumes, dynamics, by country structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides the main markets review.
The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Combining primary and secondary techniques, researchers use data sources of different levels starting from international expert view on the market to the data of local authorities and associations.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the agrochemicals and pesticides market in Italy.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. Political Factors
1.2. Economic Factors
1.3. Social Factors
1.4. Technological Factors
1.5. Environmental Factors
1.6. Legal Factors
2. AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES MARKET IN ITALY
2.1. Overview of agrochemicals and pesticides market
2.1.1. General characteristics of agrochemicals and pesticides
2.1.2. Production and consumption of pesticides in Italy
2.1.3. Pesticides regulations in Italy
2.2. Producers of agrochemicals and pesticides in Italy, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of herbicides
2.2.2. Producers of other agrochemicals and pesticides
3. ITALY’S FOREIGH TRADE IN AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES
3.1. Export and import of insecticides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fungicides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of herbicides, anti-sprouting products and plant-growth regulators, put up in forms or packings-RS: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of other agrochemicals: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN ITALY
5. CONSUMERS OF AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES IN ITALIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of agrochemicals and pesticides in Italy
5.2. Agrochemicals and pesticides consumers in Italy
Please note that Agrochemicals and Pesticides Market in Italy: Business Report 2018 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Italy: Country Business Profile 2018
Date: Jan, 2018 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Italy.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Italy, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Italy.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Italy: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.
If you do not find a market report you would be interested in, please contact a member of our sales team - firstname.lastname@example.org