Gain new KOL insights on the latest events that have the potential to impact the treatment landscape of breast cancer (BC). Topics covered include expert opinions on: the FDA approval of Lynparza (olaparib; AstraZeneca) for patients with metastatic BC with BRCA gene mutation; Pfizer’s talazoparib EMBRACA Phase III data in patients with advanced or metastatic BC; as well as Syndax Pharmaceuticals announcing a collaboration with Genentech for a Phase Ib/II trial evaluating the combination of entinostat with Tecentriq (atezolizumab) in patients with second-line HR+/HER2- metastatic BC.
- How do KOLs view Lynparza’s approval?
- What do KOLs consider Lynparza’s advantages/disadvantages?
- According to KOLs, how will Lynparza be positioned?
- How does talazoparib’s safety/efficacy compare to Lynparza?
- Does talazoparib have any advantages over Lynparza?
- What do KOLs think of combining entinostat with Tecentriq (atezolizumab)?
- Which entinostat combination trial holds the most promise? Why?
Breast Cancer: Update Bulletin [March 2016] US$ 995.00 Mar, 2016
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Update Bulletin [Jan 2016] US$ 995.00 Jan, 2016
Prostate Cancer: Update Bulletin #2 [April 2018] US$ 1,095.00 Apr, 2018
Breast Cancer : Bulletin #1 US$ 1,045.00 Aug, 2017
Bladder Cancer: Update Bulletin #2 [February 2018] US$ 1,095.00 Feb, 2018