Main research objectives are:
1. State value and prospects of Russian cable, digital and satellite (paid) television market development from standpoint of investment appeal.
2. Expediency definition and possibilities of investors penetrate on the Russian paid television market.
The research period is 2004-2007. The general trends and forecasts of the Russian paid television market development are considered over near-term outlook.
1. The statistical data of Federal State Statistic Service, Federal Press and Mass Communications Agency, Russian Communication Agencies Association, Russian Federation Construction Committee.
2. Companies press releases, branch and expert estimations of mass-media.
3. Own informational resource and extensive enterprises database of Information Agency «Credinform – North-West».
Experts depending on a way of television signal transfer have distinguished four paid television types: radio, cable, satellite, mobile or IPTV (Internet Protocol TV).
According to experts the Russian paid television market has reached $650 one million (10.5-11.25 billion rubles) in value terms in 2007. According to specialists forecast estimations the Russian paid television market will grow at 25-45% in value terms in 2008 as well.
During researched period the Russian paid television market had developed in a greater promptly due to a cable television segment basically. Therefore now it is possessed the greatest share in subscriber's baseline of paid TV.
Development of the Russian paid television market is provided due to regions basically. Ural and Southern Federal Districts (FD) among them together with Central and Northwest Federal Districts are the most attractive.
The technical basis of television broadcasting is factories and operators specializing in telecommunication, radio broadcasting and television. The brief information on the leading companies of the Russian paid television market is presented in the report.
For more information on participants of the Russian paid television market see Companies Directory created by «CredInform – North-West».
More detailed information on any firm can be received in on-line at Agency website where in accessible form reference company data is presented not only but also in comparative form its financial figures, foreign economic activity data and etc.
1. RUSSIAN PAID TELEVISION MARKET STATE
2. SITUATION IN REGIONS OF RUSSIA
3. GOODS AND SERVICES MARKETING SYSTEM
4. THE RUSSIAN LEGISLATION AND REGULATING OF PAID TELEVISION MARKET
5. CONDITION CHARACTERISTIC OF TELEVISION BROADCASTING SYSTEM IN RUSSIA
6. BRANCH LEADERS AND THEIR CHARACTERISTIC
1.1. The largest federal media-holdings detailed on numbers of subscribers
1.2. The largest federal media-holdings detailed on financial parameters
1.3. Leaders of satellite and digital TV in Russia
1.4. Television broadcasting population coverage in 2006-2007
1.5. Russian population incomes
1.6. TV sets manufacture detailed on regions in Russia
1.7. Basic durable goods sale trend in Russia, 2001-2007
1.8. Commissioning of inhabited purpose buildings in 2007 across Russia in whole and Federal Districts in particular
1.9. Regions with high rates of construction in 2007
2.1. List of the largest paid television operators in Southern FD
3.1. Russian advertising leaders agencies rating
3.2. World-wide advertising leaders holdings rating
3.3. Promoted goods categories
4.1. Satellite television frequencies
4.2. Russian telecommunications leaders
4.3. Russian radio broadcasting and television leaders
4.4. Russian popular TV channels rating for 2007 (TOP-20)
1.1. Russian paid television market volume
1.2. Largest federal media-holdings detailed on shares in over-all subscriber's baseline
1.3. Russian TV and radio broadcasting population coverage
1.4. Population incomes per capita in Russia (per month)
1.5. Russian population incomes implement for goods purchase and services payment
1.6. TV sets manufacture in Russia, 2001-2007
1.7. TV sets availability in households detailed on Russian subjects
1.8. TV sets availability in households in 2006-2007
1.9. Building industry development trend in Russia in 2000-2007
1.10. Regions leaders detailed on commissioning of accommodations in 2007г.
1.11. Individual house-building share in over-all completed construction square in Russia in 2000-2007
2.1. Ural FD cable television market
3.1. Budgets and growth rates trend of advertising television activity
1. Example of brief supplement information on a company
2. Analysis of financial figures of a firm "X"
3. Analysis of foreign trade activities of a firm "X"