- The report contains detailed information about Unifi Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Unifi Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Unifi Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Unifi Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Unifi Inc. business.
About Unifi Inc.
Unifi, Inc. engages in the production and processing of multi-filament polyester and nylon yarns. The companys product offerings include specialty and premier value-added (PVA) yarns.
The company manufactures polyester related products in the U.S., El Salvador, and Brazil and nylon yarns in the U.S. and Colombia for a range of end-uses. In addition, the company purchases fully drawn yarn (FDY) and certain drawn textured yarns (DTY) for resale to its customers. It processes and sells partially oriented yarn (POY), as well as high-volume commodity, specialty and PVA yarns, domestically and internationally.
Polyester POY is used to make polyester yarn. Polyester yarn products include textured, solution and package dyed, twisted, and beamed yarns. The company sells its polyester yarns to other yarn manufacturers, knitters, and weavers that produce fabric for the apparel, automotive upholstery, home furnishings, industrial, military, medical, and other end-uses. Nylon products include textured, solution dyed and covered spandex products, which the company sells to other yarn manufacturers, knitters and weavers that produce fabric for the apparel, hosiery, sock and other end-uses.
In addition to producing high-volume commodity yarns, the company develops, manufactures, and commercializes specialty yarns. The companys Repreve family of recycled fibers includes approximately nine different recycled product options. These product options include filament polyester (available as 100% hybrid (post-industrial and post-consumer) blend or 100% post-consumer), filament nylon 6.6, staple polyester, and recycled performance fibers. The companys recycled performance fibers are manufactured to provide performance and/or functional properties to fabrics and end products, such as flame retardation, moisture wicking, and performance stretch. The company's branded yarn products include the following:
Repreve is a family of yarns made from recycled materials. Repreve can be found in various brands and retailers, including the Wal-Marts Starter and George brands, North Face, Patagonia, REI, LL Bean, AllSteel, Hon, Steelcase, Perry Ellis, Blue Avocado, H&M, Sears, Macys, and Kohls.
aio all-in-one performance yarns combine multiple performance properties into a single yarn. aio has various brands, such as Reebok and Champion, and retailers including Costco (Kirkland brand), and Target (C9 brand). In addition, aio yarns are used by brands MJ Soffe and New Balance for U.S. military apparel products.
Sorbtek is a permanent moisture management yarn primarily used in performance base layer applications, compression apparel, athletic bras, sports apparel, socks and other non-apparel related items. Sorbtek can be found in various apparel brands, including Reebok and Asics, and is also used by MJ Soffe and New Balance for the U.S. military.
A.M.Y. is a yarn with permanent antimicrobial properties for odor control. A.M.Y. is being used by Reebok in its NFL Equipment line, Champion, and MJ Soffe and New Balance for the U.S. military.
Mynx UV is an ultraviolet protective yarn. Mynx UV can be found in Patagonia and Terry Cycling.
Reflexx is a family of stretch yarns that can be found in various end-use applications from home furnishings to performance wear and from hosiery and socks to workwear and denim. Reflexx can be found in various products, including those used by the U.S. military.
Sales and Marketing
The company operates sales offices in the U.S., Brazil, China, El Salvador, and Colombia. It serves customers in Canada, Mexico, Israel and various countries in Europe, Central America, South America, Africa, and Asia.
The company's primary raw material suppliers for the polyester segment are NanYa Plastics Corp. of America (NanYa) for Chip and POY and Reliance Industries for POY. The primary suppliers of nylon POY to the nylon segment are HN Fibers, Ltd., U.N.F. Industries Ltd., Invista S.a.r.l., Universal Premier Fibers, LLC, UNF America, LLC, and Nilit US. The domestic resale product suppliers include NanYa, Universal Premier Fibers, LLC, Qingdao Bangyuan Industries Company Ltd, Nilit, a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNIFI INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNIFI INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNIFI INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNIFI INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNIFI INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Unifi Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Unifi Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Unifi Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Unifi Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Unifi Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNIFI INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNIFI INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNIFI INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNIFI INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNIFI INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNIFI INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Unifi Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Unifi Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Unifi Inc. Major Shareholders
Unifi Inc. History
Unifi Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Unifi Inc. Offices and Representations
Unifi Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Unifi Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Unifi Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Unifi Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Unifi Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Unifi Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Unifi Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Unifi Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Unifi Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Unifi Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Unifi Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Unifi Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?