- The report contains detailed information about Under Armour, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Under Armour, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Under Armour, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Under Armour, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Under Armour, Inc. business.
About Under Armour, Inc.
Under Armour, Inc. engages in the design, development, marketing, and distribution of branded performance apparel, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and youth in North America and internationally.
The companys products are sold worldwide and are worn by athletes at various levels, from youth to professional, on playing fields around the globe, as well as consumers with active lifestyles. It primarily involves in the wholesale distribution of its products to national, regional, independent, and specialty retailers. It also involves in product licensing and the sale of its products through its direct to consumer sales channel, including its retail outlet and specialty stores, Web site and catalogs. The companys products are offered in approximately 20,000 retail stores worldwide.
The companys apparel is offered in various styles and fits intended to improve comfort and mobility, regulate body temperature and improve performance. Its apparel is engineered to replace traditional non-performance fabrics in the world of athletics and fitness with performance alternatives designed and merchandised along gearlines. The company markets its apparel for consumers to choose HEATGEAR when it is hot, COLDGEAR when it is cold, and ALLSEASONGEAR between the extremes. Within each gearline its apparel comes in three fit types: compression (tight fitting), fitted (athletic cut), and loose (relaxed).
HEATGEAR is designed to be worn in warm to hot temperatures under equipment or as a single layer. The company offers HEATGEAR in various tops and bottoms in an array of colors and styles for wear in the gym or outside in warm weather. COLDGEAR is designed to wick moisture from the body while circulating body heat from hot spots to help maintain core body temperature. The companys COLDGEAR apparel provides both dryness and warmth in a single light layer that can be worn beneath a jersey, uniform, protective gear or ski-vest, and its COLDGEAR outerwear products protect the athlete, as well as the coach and the fan from the outside in. ALLSEASONGEAR is designed to be worn in changing temperatures and uses technical fabrics to keep the wearer cool and dry in warmer temperatures while preventing a chill in cooler temperatures.
The company offers footwear for men, women, and youth. Its footwear offerings include football, baseball, lacrosse, softball and soccer cleats, slides, performance training footwear, and running footwear. It is developing new footwear categories, including basketball.
The companys baseball batting, football, golf, and running gloves include HEATGEAR and COLDGEAR technologies and are designed with advanced fabrications to provide the same level of performance as its other products. It also has agreements with its licensees to develop Under Armour accessories. The companys licensees offer bags, socks, headwear, custom-molded mouth guards, and eyewear designed to be used and worn before, during and after competition.
The companys principal customers located in the United States include national and regional retail chains, such as Academy Sports and Outdoors, Dicks Sporting Goods, Hibbett Sporting Goods, Modells Sporting Goods, and The Sports Authority; hunting and fishing, mountain sports and outdoor retailers, such as Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas; and The Army and Air Force Exchange Service. The companys principal customers located in Canada include national retail chains, such as Sportchek International and Sportman International.
Internationally, the company offers its products in western Europe, primarily in Austria, France, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. In addition, it offers its products through third-party distributors primarily in Australia, Italy, Greece, New Zealand, Panama, Scandinavia, and Spain.
The company's competitors include Nike and Adidas.
Under Armour, Inc. was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Under Armour, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Under Armour, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Under Armour, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Under Armour, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Under Armour, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNDER ARMOUR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Under Armour, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Under Armour, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Under Armour, Inc. Major Shareholders
Under Armour, Inc. History
Under Armour, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Under Armour, Inc. Offices and Representations
Under Armour, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Under Armour, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Under Armour, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Under Armour, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Under Armour, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Under Armour, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Under Armour, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Under Armour, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Under Armour, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Under Armour, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Under Armour, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Under Armour, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?