- The report contains detailed information about True Religion Apparel Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for True Religion Apparel Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The True Religion Apparel Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes True Religion Apparel Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of True Religion Apparel Inc. business.
About True Religion Apparel Inc.
True Religion Apparel, Inc. engages in the design, marketing, distribution, and sale of apparel under the brand name True Religion Brand Jeans to fashion-conscious consumers on six continents, including North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and South America.
The company operates in four segments: U.S. Wholesale, International, Consumer Direct, and Other, which includes licensing activity.
Consumer Direct Segment
The Consumer Direct segment includes its United States branded retail stores and its e-commerce sales. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 70 branded retail stores in the United States. Its branded retail stores are located across the United States in various upscale shopping areas (street locations, regional malls, and a limited number of outlet centers). The companys typical branded retail store is approximately 1,700 square feet, while its branded retail store located in an outlet center is approximately 2,500 square feet.
U.S. Wholesale Segment
The U.S. Wholesale segment sells its products to nationwide premium stores, specialty retailers, and boutiques. The U.S. Wholesale segment also sells its products, primarily prior season or excess merchandise to off-price retailers.
The company distributes its products through its International segment to distributors and sales agents who sell to upscale boutiques in their respective territory and through its wholly-owned subsidiary, True Religion Japan, KK. Through this network of international distributors, sales agents and its subsidiary, its products are found in major cities throughout Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, North America, and South America.
The company selectively licenses its brand name and logo to be included on products sold by other companies to improve and extend the True Religion Brand Jeans brand. The company grants its product licensees the right to design, manufacture, and sell at wholesale specified categories of products under its trademark. It has the right to approve or disapprove the licensees' designs, products and wholesale customers. As of December 31, 2009, its licensed merchandise categories were footwear, fragrances, headwear (including scarves and gloves), legwear, sunglasses and swimwear.
The companys products can be categorized as denim, knit, and non-denim, and come in 'tops' and 'bottoms'. Its principal products are denim jeans in various styles. It sells men's, women's, and kid's styles. In addition to denim jeans, the company sells corduroy pants and jackets, cotton, twill, linen and velvet pants and jackets, fleece sweat suits and hooded sweatshirts, skirts, knit shirts, t-shirts, shorts, and sportswear for men, women, and children.
The companys products are sold in the United States in national premium stores, including Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and in approximately 800 boutique and specialty stores. It also sells its products through its 70 branded retail stores and through its True Religion Brand Jeans Web site, which is operated for the company by a third party. The companys products are distributed internationally through its network of international distributors and sales agents and sold internationally at boutiques and specialty stores.
In March 2010, True Religion Apparel Inc. announced the opening of a new branded retail store at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia. The 1,476 square-foot branded retail store would offer shoppers the entire True Religion Brand Jeans collection for men, women and kids, including its signature jean styles, its expanding denim, sportswear and handbag collection, and a range of licensed merchandise.
In April 2010, True Religion Apparel Inc. announced the opening of a new branded retail store at The Westchester in White Plains, New York. The 1,500 square-foot branded retail store will offer shoppers the entire True Religion collection for men, women and kids, including its signature jean styles, its denim, sportswear and handbag collection, and a range of licensed merchandise.
On July 26, 2010, True Religion Apparel Inc. and UNIFA Premium GmbH announced their new joint venture, True Religion Brand Jeans Germany GmbH.
The company competes with various designers and manufacturers of apparel and accessories, domestic and foreign, including 7 for All Mankind, AG Adriano Goldschmied, Diesel, G-Star, J Brand, Joe's Jeans, Levi Strauss & Co, Rock & Republic, and Citizens of Humanity.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. True Religion Apparel Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of True Religion Apparel Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of True Religion Apparel Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. True Religion Apparel Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. True Religion Apparel Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRUE RELIGION APPAREL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
True Religion Apparel Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
True Religion Apparel Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
True Religion Apparel Inc. Major Shareholders
True Religion Apparel Inc. History
True Religion Apparel Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
True Religion Apparel Inc. Offices and Representations
True Religion Apparel Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
True Religion Apparel Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
True Religion Apparel Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
True Religion Apparel Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
True Religion Apparel Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
True Religion Apparel Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
True Religion Apparel Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
True Religion Apparel Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
True Religion Apparel Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
True Religion Apparel Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
True Religion Apparel Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
True Religion Apparel Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?