- The report contains detailed information about Toyobo Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toyobo Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toyobo Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toyobo Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toyobo Co. Ltd. business.
About Toyobo Co. Ltd.
Toyobo Co., Ltd. provides films and functional polymer, industrial, life sciences, and textile products in Japan and internationally.
The company conducts its operations through four segments, including Films and Functional Polymers, Industrial Materials, Life Science, and Textiles.
Films and Functional Polymers
This segment consists of the films and functional polymers business units. The company provides specialty products to meet market needs, based on such processing technologies as polymer reforming and film production.
Industrial films: The company's polyethylene terephthalate (PET ) film COS MOSHI NE, serves a range of users in the PET film market for flat-panel displays.
Packaging films: This business consists mainly of films for food packaging. The company supplies packaging films in Japan, offering a range of materials, including polyolefin, PET, and polyamide.
Engineering plastics: This business handles PET, polyamide, and polyester elastomer materials, utilizing mixing, compounding, and mold simulation technologies to produce headlight components, engine covers, interior materials, and other automotive products used by Japanese auto part manufacturers. The thermoplastic polyester solelastomer PELPRENE is a substitute for synthetic rubber.
VYLON series of industrial adhesives: The company offers VYLON series of industrial adhesives with compositional design for copolyesters in applications for data and recording devices, and electronics components.
This segment consists of a range of functional materials, including materials for such automotive applications as airbags, tire reinforcement, interiors and engine filters, heat-resistant materials for use in ship mooring cables and firefighting clothing, and various bag filters and air purification filters used in thermal power stations and other facilities.
Airbag fabrics: The business engages in weaving and processing innovation that enables airbag fabrics to be used without coating, along with yarn manufacturing technologies.
Tire cords: The company supplies to tire cords to tire manufacturers.
High-performance fibers: DYNEE MA is a polyethylene fiber with a light weight. The fibers serve various application categories, including fishing line, safety gloves rope, and netting.
Functional filters and non-woven fabrics: The company offers a range of products that include products to aid environmental conservation, various filters for automotive, office equipment and home electronics use, automotive interiors and components, and construction materials.
PROCON, a polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) fiber for bag filters, is used at thermal power plants and waste processing centers. Spunbond (non-woven filament fabrics) are used in automotive interiors, spring bearings, and CATE NA tonneau covers. The company's subsidiary, Kureha Ltd., manufactures automotive filters using non-woven staple fabrics both in Japan and internationally.
Breathair: Breathair is a three-dimensional spring structure formed from random coil configuration elastomeric resin. It is a recyclable cushioning material. Breathair serves railcar seats and healthcare products.
This segment handles the medical services, healthcare and well-being markets. It consists of the medical and water treatment membranes business developed from the company's fiber processing technologies, the bioproducts business derived from fermentation and purification technologies, and the contract manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.
Bioproducts: The company offerss new enzymes for blood glucose measuring applications.
Medical membranes: The company offers cellulose acetate (CA) and cellulose triacetate (CTA) as the main membrane materials for artificial kidneys, polysulfone (PSF), and polyethersulfone (PES).
Water treatment membranes: The company's reverse osmosis membranes for seawater desalination are made of CTA. The company introduced for the Japanese market PES UF membranes, which have been adopted for use at the Kouzan Water Treatment Plant in Tottori Prefecture, Japan.
Contract manufacturing of pharmaceuticals: The company is producing injectable pharmaceuticals. In cooperation with Toyobo Biologics Inc., the company offers an integrated service from manufacturing of raw biopharmaceuticals to formulation.
The Textiles segment is composed of synthetic fibers for apparel, as well as spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing, sewing, and the wholesaling and trading of textiles in Japan and internationally.
TOYOBO CO., LTD. was founded in 1882.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOYOBO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOYOBO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOYOBO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOYOBO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOYOBO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toyobo Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toyobo Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toyobo Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toyobo Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toyobo Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOYOBO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOYOBO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOYOBO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOYOBO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOYOBO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOYOBO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Toyobo Co. Ltd. History
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Toyobo Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toyobo Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Toyobo Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Toyobo Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toyobo Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toyobo Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?