- The report contains detailed information about Skechers USA Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Skechers USA Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Skechers USA Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Skechers USA Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Skechers USA Inc. business.
About Skechers USA Inc.
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. engages in the design and marketing of Skechers-branded footwear for men, women, and children. In addition to Skechers-branded lines, the company also offers designer, fashion, and street-focused footwear lines for men, women and children. Its brands are sold through department stores, specialty stores, athletic retailers, and boutiques as well as catalog and Internet retailers.
The company operates 90 concept stores, 92 factory outlet stores and 37 warehouse outlet stores in the United States, and 22 concept stores and five factory outlets internationally.
Skechers USA.: The companys Skechers U.S.A. Casuals, Dress Casuals, Relaxed Fit, Seriously Lightweight, Sandals, and Casual Fusion. This category is generally sold through mid-tier retailers, department stores and some footwear specialty shops.
The Casuals line for men and women is defined by lugged outsoles and utilizes value-oriented and leather materials in the uppers. For men, the Casuals category includes black and brown boots, shoes and sandals. For women, the Casuals category includes basic black and brown oxfords and slip-ons, lug outsole boots, and casual sandals.
The Dress Casuals category for men comprises basic black and brown mens shoes that feature shiny leathers and dress details, but may utilize traditional or lugged outsoles, as well as materials. The Dress Casual line for women comprises stylized boots and shoes, which may include leather uppers, shearling or faux fur lining or trim.
Skechers Relaxed Fit is a line of casuals for men who want all-day comfort.
The companys Seriously Lightweight styles for men primarily consist of designs similar to its casual looks, but feature outsoles, making them ideal travel and work shoes.
The companys Sandals collection for men and women is designed with many of its existing outsoles for its Casuals, Dress Casuals and Casual Fusion lines, stylized with basic or core uppers, as well as fresh looks.
The companys Casual Fusion line comprises low-profile, sport-influenced Euro casuals targeted to trend-conscious young men and women. The outsoles are primarily rubber and adopted from its mens Sport and womens Active lines. This collection features leather or nubuck uppers, but may also include mesh.
Skechers Sport: The companys Skechers Sport footwear for men and women includes: Joggers, Trail Runners, Sport Hikers, Terrainers; Performance (for men only); Skechers DLites (for women only); and Sport Sandals.
The companys Jogger, Trail Runner, Sport Hiker and cross trainer-inspired Terrainer designs include cushioned heels, polyurethane midsoles, phylon and other synthetic outsoles, as well as leather or synthetic uppers such as durabuck, cordura and nylon mesh.
The Performance category comprises multi-purpose running shoes that are marketed as mens lifestyle athletic footwear. Some styles include 3M reflective accents, breathable upper construction, leathers, abrasion-resistant toe and heel cap, removable moisture wicking molded ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA) sock liner, outsole forefoot flex grooves for improved flexibility, non-marking rubber lugs with impact dispersment technology (IDT), aggressive all terrain traction lugs, external torsion stabilizer and tuned dual-density molded EVA midsole with pronation control.
Skechers DLites are womens sneakers that feature sturdy, sculpted midsoles for all-day comfort, durable rubber treads for improved traction and a sole design that provides flexibility and cushioning. The uppers are designed in leather, suede, nubuck and mesh.
The companys Sport Sandals are primarily designed from existing Skechers Sport outsoles and may include many of the same sport features as its sneakers with the addition of new technologies geared toward making a comfortable sport sandal.
Skechers Active: Skechers Active is a line of fusion and sport fusion sneakers for females of all ages. The line also includes Mary Janes, sandals and open back styles. Active sneakers are retailed through specialty casual shoe stores and department stores.
Skechers Kids: The Skechers Kids line includes: Skechers Kid
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SKECHERS USA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SKECHERS USA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SKECHERS USA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SKECHERS USA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SKECHERS USA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Skechers USA Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Skechers USA Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Skechers USA Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Skechers USA Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Skechers USA Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SKECHERS USA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SKECHERS USA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SKECHERS USA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SKECHERS USA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SKECHERS USA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SKECHERS USA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Skechers USA Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Skechers USA Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Skechers USA Inc. Major Shareholders
Skechers USA Inc. History
Skechers USA Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Skechers USA Inc. Offices and Representations
Skechers USA Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Skechers USA Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Skechers USA Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Skechers USA Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Skechers USA Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Skechers USA Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Skechers USA Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Skechers USA Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Skechers USA Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Skechers USA Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Skechers USA Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Skechers USA Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?