- The report contains detailed information about RG Barry Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RG Barry Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RG Barry Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RG Barry Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RG Barry Corp. business.
About RG Barry Corp.
R.G. Barry Corporation engages in designing, sourcing, marketing, and distributing accessory footwear products in North America.
The company developed its own accessory footwear brands, as well as licensing brands from third parties. Most of its brand lines, both proprietary and licensed, feature slippers for women and men. It also develops and sources accessory footwear products for retailers who sell the footwear under their own private labels.
In addition to Angel Treads, the companys principal brand names include Dearfoams, DF by Dearfoams, DF Sport by Dearfoams, Terrasoles, and Utopia by Dearfoams.
The principal products sold under trademarks licensed from third parties include Levis brand slippers and sandals for men, women and children; Nautica slippers for women and men; and Superga canvas sneakers and active/fashion footwear for women, men, and children.
Dearfoams is the companys principal proprietary brand. It sells products under its own brand names, such as Terrasoles, and trademarks licensed from third parties, such as Superga, Levis, and Nautica. It offers Terrasoles, a new kind of accessory footwear. Its Terrasoles brand products are sold through retailers including warehouse clubs, specialty stores, outdoor retailers, Internet sites, and catalogs.
In July 2010, the company licensed certain of the brands its own to Olivet International, Inc. in a five-year licensing agreement that gives Olivet rights to develop and market a variety of sleepwear, active wear and accessory products bearing the DF by Dearfoams, DF Sport by Dearfoams, and Utopia by Dearfoams trademarks for sale in North American and South American markets.
In 2009, the company entered into a four-year licensing agreement with Levi Strauss & Company to develop and market a collection of slippers and sandals for the United States market.
The company has into a licensing agreement with BasicNet S.p.A. of Turin, Italy, through BasicNets U.S. affiliate, Basic Properties America, Inc. (collectively, BasicNet), to become the North American licensee for Superga, an European canvas/active fashion footwear brand. Its products include vulcanized sneakers with canvas, linen and leather upper materials. This licensing agreement provides the company with the right to sell Superga licensed products.
In 2008, the company entered into a three-year licensing agreement with Nautica Apparel, Inc. (Nautica Apparel), a subsidiary of VF Sportswear, Inc., a division of VF Corporation, to become the Nautica accessory footwear licensee in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
The company maintains a sales office and showroom in New York City. It also maintains a sales administration office in Bentonville, Arkansas.
The companys customers include Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and J.C. Penney Company, Inc.
R. G. Barry Corporation was founded in 1945.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RG BARRY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RG BARRY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RG BARRY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RG BARRY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RG BARRY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RG Barry Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RG Barry Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RG Barry Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RG Barry Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RG Barry Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. RG BARRY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RG BARRY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RG BARRY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RG BARRY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RG BARRY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RG BARRY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RG Barry Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RG Barry Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RG Barry Corp. Major Shareholders
RG Barry Corp. History
RG Barry Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RG Barry Corp. Offices and Representations
RG Barry Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RG Barry Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RG Barry Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
RG Barry Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
RG Barry Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RG Barry Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RG Barry Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RG Barry Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
RG Barry Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
RG Barry Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RG Barry Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RG Barry Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?