- The report contains detailed information about G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. business.
About G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets a range of outerwear and sportswear, including coats, jackets, pants, and womens suits. The company sells its products under licensed brands, its own proprietary brands and private retail labels.
The company operates its business in three segments, including Wholesale Licensed Apparel, Wholesale Non-Licensed Apparel, and Retail Operations.
The Wholesale Licensed Apparel segment includes sales of apparel brands licensed by the company from third parties.
The wholesale Non-Licensed Apparel segment principally includes sales of apparel under its own brands and private label brands.
The Retail segment consists of the AM Retail Group, Inc.
The company designs, manufactures and markets womens and mens apparel at a range of retail sales prices. Its product offerings primarily include outerwear, womens suits and dresses, and sportswear, including coats, jackets, pants and skirts. The company also markets accessories, including womens handbags and mens carrying cases. It sells products under licensed brands, its own brands and private retail labels.
The companys licensed apparel consists of both mens and womens products. Its proprietary branded apparel also consists of both mens and womens products. The Andrew Marc line of womens and mens luxury outerwear is sold to upscale department and specialty retail stores. The Marc New York line of womens and mens better priced outerwear is sold to upper tier stores. The Jessica Howard label is a moderate price dress line that sells to department stores, specialty stores and catalogs. Eliza J is a dress line that sells to department and specialty stores. The Black Rivet line of apparel consists of moderately priced womens and mens outerwear. The company sells mens sports-related apparel under its G-III Sports by Carl Banks label. As of January 31, 2010, the company operated 121 retail stores, of which 118 are outlet stores operated under the Wilsons Leather name.
The company has licenses to produce branded fashion apparel, including under the Calvin Klein, Sean John, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Jones New York, Jessica Simpson, Nine West, Ellen Tracy, Tommy Hilfiger, Enyce, Levis and Dockers brands. It also has sports licenses with the National Football League, National Basketball Association, Major League Baseball, National Hockey League, Touch by Alyssa Milano and approximately 100 U.S. colleges and universities.
The company sells outerwear and dresses under its own Andrew Marc and Marc New York brands and has licensed these brands for womens footwear, mens accessories, womens handbags, and mens cold weather accessories. Its other owned brands include Jessica Howard, Eliza J, Black Rivet, G-III, and G-III Sports by Carl Banks.
Marketing and Distribution
The companys products are sold primarily to department, specialty and mass merchant retail stores in the United States. It sells to approximately 2,800 customers, ranging from national and regional chains to small specialty stores. It also distributes its products through its retail outlet stores. The company provides apparel under various brands to a cross section of retailers, such as Macys, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Lord & Taylor, JC Penney, and Kohls. It primarily sells its products in the United States. It also markets its products in Canada, Europe and the Far East.
On September 16, 2010, G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. and Camuto Group, Inc. announced the formation of a joint venture that would open and operate footwear and accessory retail stores under the name Vince Camuto.
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. was founded in 1956.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. G-III APPAREL GROUP, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Major Shareholders
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. History
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Offices and Representations
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?