- The report contains detailed information about Delta Galil Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Delta Galil Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Delta Galil Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Delta Galil Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Delta Galil Industries Ltd. business.
About Delta Galil Industries Ltd.
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. engages in the design, development, production, marketing and sales of underwear and socks for men, women and children.
The company markets its products in three ways: manufacturing for international brands, such as Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and Hugo Boss; and for store brands of retail chains, such as Victorias Secret, Target, Marks & Spencer, and Wal-Mart. It also manufactures and markets under franchise agreements for which the company is licensed, such as: Converse, Wilson, Nicole Miller, Lucky, Maidenform, Tommy Hilfiger. The company markets in Israel under its own Delta brand.
The company has five segments: Delta U.S. mass market; Intimate Apparel U.K., U.S. Upper Market & Europe; Socks; Seamless knitwear; and Delta Marketing Israel.
Delta USA mass market segment
The company, in this segment, is primarily engaged in development and marketing of underwear for men, women and children primarily to large retail chains in the USA.
Intimate Apparel U.K., U.S. Upper Market & Europe segment
In this segment, the company is primarily engaged in manufacturing and marketing of underwear for men, women and children to retail chains and brands in Europe and in the USA.
The company, in this segment, is primarily engaged in manufacturing and marketing of socks for men, women and children to retail chains and various brands in Europe and in the USA.
Seamless knitwear segment
In this segment, the company is primarily engaged in manufacturing and marketing of seamless underwear for women to customers operating in the USA and Europe.
Delta Marketing Israel segment
The company, in this segment, is engaged in development and marketing of underwear for men, women and children, mostly purchased from suppliers in Far East and distributed via the company's stores in Israel. The company is also engaged in wholesale operations for retail chains in Israel.
The United States: Retail chain Wal-Mart is the companys major customer in the U.S. mass market and the socks operating segments. The company has a business relationship with Wal-Mart, via its subsidiary, Burlen. Other material customers in the U.S. Mass market include Target, J.C Penney, and Kohl's.
The United Kingdom: Clothing retailer Marks & Spencer is the companys main customer in the underwear and socks segments. Other customers in the intimate apparel in the U.K., and the U.S. Upper market and Europe include Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klien, Hugo Boss, Tommy Hilfiger and Hema. Customers in the Socks segment include Nike and Hema.
Delta U.S. Mass Market segment: The company's competitors in this segment include Ariella Intimate, Saramax Apparel Group Inc., Felina, and Biflex Intimates Group Inc.
Intimate apparel U.K., Europe and U.S. Upper Market segment: The company's competitors in this segment, includes MAS Holdings, ACE, Tefron, Clover, Regina, Martins, Pacific Dunlop (Courtanlda), Jeweltex, and Brandix Lanka Ltd.
Socks segment: The company's competitors in this segment, includes Renfro Corporation, Gildan Active Wear Inc., Canrtanlds and Adria.
Seamless Knitwear: The company's competitors in this segment in Israel, includes Tefron Ltd. and Gibor Sabrina Ltd.
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. was founded in 1975.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Delta Galil Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Delta Galil Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. History
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Delta Galil Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?