- The report contains detailed information about Coach Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coach Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coach Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coach Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coach Inc. business.
About Coach Inc.
Coach, Inc. engages in the design and marketing of fine accessories and gifts for men and women in the United States and internationally.
The companys segments include Direct-to-Consumer and Indirect.
The Direct-to-Consumer segment consists of channels that provide the company with immediate, controlled access to consumers: Coach-operated stores in North America, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China; the Internet; and the Coach catalog.
North American Retail Stores: The companys stores are located in regional shopping centers and metropolitan areas throughout the U.S. and Canada. The retail stores carry an assortment of products depending on their size and location. Its primary stores, which offer various Coach products, are located in high-visibility locations, such as New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Toronto.
North American Factory Stores: The company's factory stores serve as a means to sell manufactured-for-factory-store product, including factory, as well as discontinued and irregular inventory outside the retail channel. These stores operate under the Coach Factory name.
Coach Japan, Inc.: Coach Japan operates department store shop-in-shop locations and freestanding flagship, retail and factory stores, as well as an e-commerce Web site.
Coach China: Coach China operates department store shop-in-shop locations, as well as freestanding flagship, retail, and factory stores. Its stores, which offer an assortment of Coach products, are located in select shopping districts throughout Hong Kong and mainland China.
Internet: The company views its Web site as a key communications vehicle for the brand to promote traffic in Coach retail stores and department store locations and build brand awareness.
U.S. Wholesale: This channel offers access to Coach products to consumers who prefer shopping at department stores. Coach products are also available on macys.com, dillards.com, and nordstrom.com. The company's products are sold in approximately 940 wholesale locations in the U.S. and Canada. Its significant U.S. wholesale customers are Macys (including Bloomingdales), Dillards, Nordstrom, Lord and Taylor, Von Maur, and Saks.
Coach International: This channel represents sales to international wholesale distributors and authorized retailers. The company has developed relationships with a select group of distributors who sell Coach products through department stores and freestanding retail locations in approximately 20 countries. Its network of international distributors serves various markets, including Korea, Taiwan, the United States & territories, Mexico, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, Greece, Hong Kong, France, Indonesia, Russia, Bahamas, Bahrain, China, India, Macau, New Zealand, and Vietnam. Coachs significant international wholesale customers are the DFS Group, Lotte Group, Shinsegae International, Shilla Group, and Tasa Meng Corp. The company has an agreement with a key distributor to take control of its domestic retail businesses in Singapore and Malaysia.
The companys product offerings include handbags, womens and mens accessories, footwear, business cases, jewelry, wearables, sunwear, travel bags, fragrance, and watches.
Handbags: Handbag collections feature classically inspired designs, as well as fashion designs. These collections are designed to serve the fashion and functional requirements of the companys consumer base. It offers Poppy, which offers various fresh silhouettes with a youthful appeal, vibrant colors and accessible price points, targeting both new and existing customers. It also offers lifestyle collections, such as the Kristin collection.
Accessories: Accessories include womens and mens small leather goods, novelty accessories, and womens and mens belts. Womens small leather goods, which coordinate with handbags, include money pieces, wristlets, and cosmetic cases. Mens small leather goods consist primarily of wallets and card cases. Novelty accessories include time management and electronic accessories. Key f
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COACH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COACH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COACH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COACH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COACH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coach Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coach Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coach Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coach Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coach Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COACH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COACH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COACH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COACH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COACH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COACH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coach Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coach Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coach Inc. Major Shareholders
Coach Inc. History
Coach Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coach Inc. Offices and Representations
Coach Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coach Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coach Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Coach Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Coach Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coach Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coach Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coach Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Coach Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Coach Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coach Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coach Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?