- The report contains detailed information about Christian Dior SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Christian Dior SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Christian Dior SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Christian Dior SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Christian Dior SA business.
About Christian Dior SA
Christian Dior SA primarily offers wines and spirits, fashion and leather goods, perfumes and cosmetics, and watches and jewelry products primarily in Asia, the United States and Europe.
The company's operating segments include: Christian Dior Couture; Wines and Spirits; Fashion and Leather Goods; Perfumes and Cosmetics; Watches and Jewelry; and Selective Retailing.
Christian Dior Couture: As of December 31, 2008, the companys retail network comprised 237 points of sale. It offers Ready-to-Wear, Leather Goods and Jewelry collections.
Wines and Spirits: The companys wines and spirits products are marketed under the brands, including Hennessy, Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Krug, Château dYquem, Belvedere, Glenmorangie, Newton Vineyards and Numanthia Termes.
Fashion and Leather Goods: The companys fashion and leather goods are marketed under the brands, including Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Donna Karan New York, Celine, Loewe, Givenchy, Kenzo, Thomas Pink, Berluti, and Pucci.
Perfumes and Cosmetics: The companys perfumes and cosmetics are marketed under the brands, including Parfums Christian Dior, Guerlain, Parfums Givenchy, Make Up for Ever, BeneFit Cosmetics, Fresh and Acqua di Parma.
Watches and Jewelry: The companys watches and jewelry products are marketed under the brands, including TAG Heuer, Zenith, Chaumet, Hublot and Fred.
Selective Retailing: The companys selective retailing brands include DFS Galleria, Sephora and Le Bon Marche.
Other activities: The company's other activities include the publications of the media group Les Echos-Investir and the Feadship brand.
In February 2008, the company acquired the whole share capital of the Spanish winery Bodega Numanthia Termes, a producer of wines from the Toro region.
In December 2008, the company acquired the whole share capital of the Montaudon champagne house, owner of its eponymous brand.
In April 2008, the company acquired the entire share capital of the Swiss watchmaker Hublot.
Christian Dior SA was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Christian Dior SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Christian Dior SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Christian Dior SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Christian Dior SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Christian Dior SA Industry Position Analysis
6. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHRISTIAN DIOR SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Christian Dior SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Christian Dior SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Christian Dior SA Major Shareholders
Christian Dior SA History
Christian Dior SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Christian Dior SA Offices and Representations
Christian Dior SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Christian Dior SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Christian Dior SA Capital Market Snapshot
Christian Dior SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Christian Dior SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Christian Dior SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Christian Dior SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Christian Dior SA 1-year Stock Charts
Christian Dior SA 5-year Stock Charts
Christian Dior SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Christian Dior SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Christian Dior SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?