- The report contains detailed information about China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. business.
About China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd.
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd., through its subsidiary, Heilongjiang Lanxi Sunrise Linen Textile Industry Co, Ltd., engages in the production and sale of linen yarn and linen fabrics in China. The company also involves in consultation, research, and development related to linen technology and linen products.
Products and Services
The company operates one yarn-spinning factory and two weaving factories at its facility in Lanxi County, China. The main products it produces at this facility are flax yarn and gray linen fabric. It also designs and produces other linen fabrics in various specifications requested by its customers, including hemp linen fabric, interwoven or blended fabrics, including both a cotton/linen blend and a rayon/linen blend, semi-bleached fabric, piece-dyed fabric, and jacquard fabric.
The company, in its yarn-spinning factory, the company processes raw flax into yarn through an automated multi-step process. The annual production capacity of its yarn-spinning factory is approximately 1,600 tons of semi-bleached linen yarn and gray yarn in various specifications. The companys two fabric-weaving factories have an annual production capacity of approximately 8 million meters of fabric, including linen gray fabric, hemp linen fabric, blended or interwoven fabric, such as cotton/linen and rayon/linen blends, and semi-bleached linen fabric.
Linen Fabric: The company can produce approximately 100 types of linen fabric. It mainly produces linen gray fabric and semi-bleached fabric.
Linen Yarn: Linen yarn is an unfinished product in linen textile industry, and is a main raw material for weaving. Linen yarn is supplied to weaving mills to process into fabric.
Linen Fabric Processing: The company has a subcontracting business that processes linen yarn provided by other factories into linen fabric by using its weaving machines.
Linen Yarn Processing: The company has a subcontracting business that processes flax provided by other factories into linen yarn by using its weaving machines.
The company offers its products primarily in China, Italy, USA, Brazil, Belgium, Spain and Greece. In the domestic market in China, its customers are located primarily in the Yangtze River Delta area and include Zhejiang Huili Garments Co, Ltd., Shaoxing Yinxiang Cotton and Linen Textile Co., Ltd., Shaoxing Hongda Linen and Cotton Textile Co, Ltd., and Zhejiang Shaoxing Xinsanjiang Printing and Dyeing Co, Ltd.
The company imports the flax it requires primarily from France, Belgium, and Egypt and relies on its affiliates, Harbin Zhongyi Sunshine Linen Co., Ltd. and Harbin Sunshine Linen Textile Co., Ltd.
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA LINEN TEXTILE INDUSTRY, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Major Shareholders
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. History
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Offices and Representations
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Linen Textile Industry, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?