- The report contains detailed information about Woolworths Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Woolworths Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Woolworths Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Woolworths Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Woolworths Ltd. business.
About Woolworths Ltd.
Woolworths Limited operates as a retail company in Australia. The company offers food, such as bakery, meat, produce, delicatessen, and seafood; liquor; petrol; general merchandise; and consumer electronics retailing through chain store operations.
The company operates approximately 1700 stores in Australia. The company principal operating territories include Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, and Tasmania. The companys Consumer Electronics business comprises Dick Smith Electronics, Tandy and Dick Smith Electronics PowerHouse.
The company operates its stores under major brands, including: Woolworths, Safeway, Dick Smith Electronics and PowerHouse, Tandy, Woolworths Liquor, BWS, First Estate, Dan Murphy's, Plus Petrol, BIG W, Woolworths Ezy Banking, Woolworths HomeShop, and GreenGrocer.
BIG W: is the Discount Department Store Division of Woolworths, with 111 stores across Australia.
BWS (Beer, Wine, Spirits): BWS stocks various beers, ready-to-drink beverages, wines and spirits at convenient locations in NSW, South Australia, ACT, Western Australia and Queensland.
DAN MURPHY: has 26 destination outlets in Victoria, NSW, ACT, SA and Queensland. The Dan Murphy provides liquor.
FIRST ESTATE: offers wine for New South Wales consumers in Australia.
PETROL: The company comprises approximately 410 outlets operating under an alliance with Caltex across Australia.
Dick Smith Electronics PowerHouse stores: These are electronics superstores which provide an extensive range of well-known brands in an interactive environment at highly competitive prices. The company has 18 PowerHouse stores.
Dick Smith Electronics: It has a network of 164 outlets across Australia and New Zealand
Tandy: Tandy has 148 Company-owned stores operating in Australian metropolitan and regional areas.
Infiniti Retail, Ltd. has entered into a strategic alliance with Woolworths, Ltd. to launch a retail chain, Croma, in India.
The company has also entered into the MGW joint venture which has acquired 31 hotels and 110 liquor stores.
The company has entered into a joint venture agreement with Lowes Companies, Inc. to develop a network of home improvement stores for consumers in Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WOOLWORTHS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WOOLWORTHS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WOOLWORTHS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WOOLWORTHS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WOOLWORTHS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Woolworths Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Woolworths Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Woolworths Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Woolworths Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Woolworths Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. WOOLWORTHS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WOOLWORTHS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WOOLWORTHS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WOOLWORTHS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WOOLWORTHS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WOOLWORTHS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Woolworths Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Woolworths Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Woolworths Ltd. Major Shareholders
Woolworths Ltd. History
Woolworths Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Woolworths Ltd. Offices and Representations
Woolworths Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Woolworths Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Woolworths Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Woolworths Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Woolworths Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Woolworths Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Woolworths Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Woolworths Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Woolworths Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Woolworths Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Woolworths Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Woolworths Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?