- The report contains detailed information about Western Power & Equipment Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Western Power & Equipment Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Western Power & Equipment Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Western Power & Equipment Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Western Power & Equipment Corp. business.
About Western Power & Equipment Corp.
Western Power & Equipment Corp. engages in the sale, rental, and servicing of light, medium-sized, and heavy construction, agricultural, and industrial equipment, parts, and related products which are manufactured by Case Corporation (Case) and certain other manufacturers.
Case Construction Equipment
The construction equipment that the company sells, rents, and services, generally consists of: backhoes (used to dig large, wide and deep trenches); excavators (used to dig deeply for the construction of foundations, basements, and other projects); crawler dozers (bulldozers used for earth moving, leveling and shallower digging than excavators); wheel loaders (used for loading trucks and other carriers with excavated dirt, gravel and rock); roller compactors (used to compact roads and other surfaces); forklifts (used to load and unload pallets of materials); and skid steer loaders (smaller version of a wheel loader, used to load and transport small quantities of material, including dirt and rocks-- around a job site). The company is an authorized Case dealer for sales of equipment and related parts and services at locations in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and northern California. As of September 30, 2007, it operated 9 equipment dealership locations.
The company, in addition to products manufactured by Case, also sells, rents, and services equipment and sell related parts (tires, trailers, and compaction equipment) manufactured by others. Its business is divided into four general categories of activity: equipment sales, equipment rentals, product support through its distribution centers and mining products produced by its mining subsidiary, Arizona Pacific Materials, LLC.
Equipment Sales: At each of its distribution outlets, the company maintains a fleet of new and used equipment for sale. It sells used equipment that has been reconditioned in its own service shops. It obtains such used equipment as trade-ins from customers who purchase new items of equipment and from equipment previously rented and not purchased.
Equipment Rental: The company maintains a separate fleet of equipment that it holds for rental. Such equipment is generally held in the rental fleet for 12 to 36 months and then sold as used equipment with appropriate discounts reflecting prior rental usage.
Product Support: It operates a service center and yard at each retail distribution outlet for the repair and storage of equipment. Both warranty and non-warranty service work is performed. The company services items and types of equipment that include those that are neither sold by the company nor manufactured by Case. It purchases parts for use in its equipment service business, as well as for sale to other customers who are independent service providers of Case Equipment.
Mining: Through its majority owned subsidiary, Arizona Pacific Materials, LLC, the company operates a surface mine producing cinder and basalt aggregate to supply material for block manufacturers, concrete and asphalt suppliers and landscape contractors, in the Phoenix, Arizona building/construction market.
The companys customers are typically residential and commercial building general contractors, road and bridge contractors, sewer and septic contractors, underground utility contractors, persons engaged in the forestry industry, equipment rental companies, and state and municipal authorities. These customers use its equipment for the construction of residential and commercial buildings, roads, levees, dams, underground power projects, forestry projects, municipal construction, and other projects.
The companys competitors include Caterpillar Corporation, Deere & Company, JCB Corporation, Kobelco Corporation, Dresser Industries, Komatsu Corporation, and Bobcat, Inc.
The companys Alaska operations were sold in May 2007. Its Flagstaff operation was shut down in November 2006.
Western Power & Equipment Corp. was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Western Power & Equipment Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Western Power & Equipment Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Western Power & Equipment Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Western Power & Equipment Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Western Power & Equipment Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WESTERN POWER & EQUIPMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Major Shareholders
Western Power & Equipment Corp. History
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Offices and Representations
Western Power & Equipment Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Western Power & Equipment Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Western Power & Equipment Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Western Power & Equipment Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Western Power & Equipment Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Western Power & Equipment Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?