- The report contains detailed information about Texchem Resources Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Texchem Resources Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Texchem Resources Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Texchem Resources Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Texchem Resources Bhd business.
About Texchem Resources Bhd
Texchem Resources Bhd., an investment holding company, primarily engages in the trade of industrial chemicals. Its Industrial segment engages in the marketing, sale, and distribution of plastic resins, synthetic polymers, industrial chemicals, pharmaceutical and food additives, dyestuff, and textile auxiliary chemicals in Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Peoples Republic of China, and Hong Kong. The companys Packaging segment manufactures and sells plastic packaging products, including thermoformed trays, injection moulded parts, wafer shipper, embossed carrier tapes, extruded sheets and profiles, and expanded polystyrene products for packaging products; and offers flexographic printing and packaging solutions for consumer electronics, semiconductor, data storage, telecommunications, and medical industries in Malaysia, Thailand, the Peoples Republic of China, and Vietnam. Its Family Care segment manufactures and sells family care and household insecticide products, including mosquito coils, mosquito mats, insecticidal aerosols, liquid and mat vaporisers, rodenticides, and air fresheners in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Myanmar. The companys Food segment manufactures and sells surimi, fishmeal, and other marine products, such as fresh, frozen, and dried seafood consisting of shrimp, squid, soft-shell crab, octopus, jellyfish, shellfish, and cuttlefish; and operates a chain of retail chain of Sushi King restaurants in Malaysia and Myanmar. It also involves in trading and acting as agent in electronic component parts and general merchandise; renting property, plant, and equipment; providing agency, technical, management consulting, and advisory services; manufacturing and selling textile auxiliaries, chemicals, and finishing resins; and provision of chemical, microbiological, and environment related analytical testing and consultancy services. The company was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Penang, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Texchem Resources Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Texchem Resources Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Texchem Resources Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Texchem Resources Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Texchem Resources Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEXCHEM RESOURCES BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Texchem Resources Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Texchem Resources Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Texchem Resources Bhd Major Shareholders
Texchem Resources Bhd History
Texchem Resources Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Texchem Resources Bhd Offices and Representations
Texchem Resources Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Texchem Resources Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Texchem Resources Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Texchem Resources Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Texchem Resources Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Texchem Resources Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Texchem Resources Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Texchem Resources Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Texchem Resources Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Texchem Resources Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Texchem Resources Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Texchem Resources Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?