- The report contains detailed information about Shinyei Kaisha that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shinyei Kaisha. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shinyei Kaisha financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shinyei Kaisha competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shinyei Kaisha business.
About Shinyei Kaisha
Shinyei Kaisha operates in the textiles, apparel, foodstuffs, housing materials, and electronics industries worldwide. The companys Textile division offers basic textiles for hosiery and hosiery products; silk products and raw materials; general apparel for men, women, and children; and general textiles. It also provides basic textiles for knits and laces; material for sports and womens apparel; lace materials; automobile seat covers; and knit products and apparel. The companys Foods division processes and supplies frozen vegetables, such as beans and spinach; prepared frozen foodstuffs, including cabbage rolls, spring rolls, and fried foods; processed foods made from mackerel, horse mackerel, and red snapper; and seafood comprising short-necked clams and red clams, as well as peanuts and processed peanut products, nuts and other agricultural products, spices, confectionery ingredients, canned goods, and salted foods. Its Industrial Products division provides bearings, precision components, construction machines, and industrial plant furniture components; hardware for the construction of public buildings, residential buildings, and office buildings; plate glass, laminated glass, and tempered glass; and filaments and related products, hair dryers, household and kitchen appliances, electrical parts, and outdoor gears. Shinyei Kaisha also manufactures and sells electronic products, including high-polymer humidity sensors, optical dust sensors, and related devices; and shock testing systems, drop testers, test measurement systems, measurement instruments for rail systems, and distribution environmental recorders. In addition, it produces and sells PP film capacitors, as well as involves in the real estate appraisal and brokerage, and insurance agency activities. The company was formerly known as Shinyei Kiito Kaisha and changed its name to Shinyei Kaisha in 1966. Shinyei Kaisha was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Kobe, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHINYEI KAISHA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHINYEI KAISHA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHINYEI KAISHA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHINYEI KAISHA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHINYEI KAISHA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shinyei Kaisha Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shinyei Kaisha and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shinyei Kaisha and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shinyei Kaisha Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shinyei Kaisha Industry Position Analysis
6. SHINYEI KAISHA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHINYEI KAISHA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHINYEI KAISHA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHINYEI KAISHA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHINYEI KAISHA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHINYEI KAISHA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shinyei Kaisha Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shinyei Kaisha Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shinyei Kaisha Major Shareholders
Shinyei Kaisha History
Shinyei Kaisha Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shinyei Kaisha Offices and Representations
Shinyei Kaisha SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shinyei Kaisha Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shinyei Kaisha Capital Market Snapshot
Shinyei Kaisha Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Shinyei Kaisha Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shinyei Kaisha Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shinyei Kaisha Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shinyei Kaisha 1-year Stock Charts
Shinyei Kaisha 5-year Stock Charts
Shinyei Kaisha vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shinyei Kaisha vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shinyei Kaisha Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?