- The report contains detailed information about Shinsho Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shinsho Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shinsho Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shinsho Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shinsho Corp. business.
About Shinsho Corp.
Shinsho Corporation offers iron and steel, nonferrous metals, machinery and electronics, and welding consumables. It supplies a line of iron and steel products, including wire rods and bars, steel plate, steel powder, titanium, steel sheet, and chromium-free sheet steel; offers raw materials for steel making that comprise coal, coke, limestone, iron scrap, and ferroalloys in blast furnaces, as well as fuels for independent power producers; and recycles plastic scrap. The company also provides semiconductor lead frames, and aluminum and copper materials to the high-tech sector, rolled copper products used for electronic materials, terminals used in automobiles, copper sheet for construction applications, and copper tubing used in air conditioning equipment, as well as offers fabricated products for the automotive sector. In addition, Shinsho Corporation offers plastics processing machinery; crankshafts; tire rubber machinery; micro steam turbines; hard disks grinders and abrasives; and digi-cha/cat paradise systems that enable the user to upload image data from cell phones or digital cameras for printing or to create compositions on a background of static or moving images, as well as provides sputtering targets for LCD wiring films to electronics manufacturers. Further, it offers welding consumables, robotic welding systems, and fusion cutters and environmental systems; and performs installation work. The company operates primarily in Japan, the United States, Thailand, Singapore, and Malaysia. Shinsho Corporation was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHINSHO CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHINSHO CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHINSHO CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHINSHO CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHINSHO CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shinsho Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shinsho Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shinsho Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shinsho Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shinsho Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHINSHO CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHINSHO CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHINSHO CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHINSHO CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHINSHO CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHINSHO CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shinsho Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shinsho Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shinsho Corp. Major Shareholders
Shinsho Corp. History
Shinsho Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shinsho Corp. Offices and Representations
Shinsho Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shinsho Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shinsho Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Shinsho Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Shinsho Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shinsho Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shinsho Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shinsho Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Shinsho Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Shinsho Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shinsho Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shinsho Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?