- The report contains detailed information about Seven Group Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Seven Group Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Seven Group Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Seven Group Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Seven Group Holdings Limited business.
About Seven Group Holdings Limited
Seven Network Limited, a media company, operates commercial television network in Australia. The company engages in the magazine publishing business. It produces and broadcasts drama and lifestyle programs, as well as covers sports events in Australia. The company also has investments in telecommunications service provider B Digital Limited and Medallion Club Pty Limited, the licensor of seats in the Telstra Dome in Melbourne.
The company operates its business in three segments: broadcasting segment, magazines segment, and investments segment. The companys broadcasting segment operates commercial television stations; its magazines segment operates as a magazine publisher; and investments segment include naming rights, marketing, ticketing and seating rights to and responsibility for management of Telstra Dome, Internet content and pay television content providers.
The companys broadcasting segment operates commercial television stations in Australia. The companys programming includes drama series, such as Blue Heelers, Home and Away and All Saints, to information programming, including Better Homes and Gardens, The Great Outdoors and Auction Squad. Its major sports commitments include the XXVIII Olympiad in Athens and two events in Australia: The Melbourne Cup and the Rugby World Cup. The company also has long-term agreements for coverage of the Wallabies Rugby Union test campaign, and the major golf and tennis tournaments in Australia. The company is commissioning two new drama series: Last Man Standing and Campus. Last Man Standing explores the sexual and emotional terrain of three twenty-something males as they grapple with what they see as the complexities of women. Campus is inspired by Home and Away and follows the lives of young Australians as they leave home and begin their adult lives as students on a university campus. The company also engages in news and public affairs.
The company through its partnerships with 20th Century Fox, The Walt Disney Company, NBC Studios and MGM, has secured a number of new programs, including Boston Legal, the new drama series from David E. Kelley, the creator of Ally McBeal and The Practice, and two of the most anticipated new series: Desperate Housewives and Lost.
The companys major magazine publications include: Pacific Magazines expanded portfolio includes: New Idea, That's Life, Marie Claire, Men's Health, Better Homes and Gardens, Home Beautiful, Your Garden, Family Circle, Girlfriend, K-Zone, Total Girl, TV Hits, Golf Leisure and Lifestyle and Monument.
The companys K-Zone is a childrens magazine; Total Girl is a magazine for girls 6-12; and Home Beautiful is a homemaker magazine.
The companys naming rights partnership with Australia, underpins the development of the stadium in Melbournes Docklands precinct. The company is building on the success of Melbournes major sports and entertainment venue, as it builds stronger links with the Australian Football League and creates and manages major entertainment events.
The company aligns the management of Telstra Dome with Sevens naming rights, marketing, ticketing, and seating rights at the stadium. The stadium has created a series of world firsts, with Australian football matches, rugby union internationals, rugby league and international cricket matches, and world wrestling and world title fights in boxing.
New Zealand Telecom has formed a joint venture with Yahoo! Inc. and Seven Network, Ltd. to offer content on its Internet portal Xtra. New Zealand Telecom would have a 49% stake in the joint venture, with Yahoo and Seven holding the remaining 51%.
In December 2006, the company announced the completion of its joint venture with Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. to create Seven Media Group - comprising Seven's television, magazine publishing and online interests - equally owned by SEV and KKR.
1. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Seven Group Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Seven Group Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Seven Group Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Seven Group Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Seven Group Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. SEVEN GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Seven Group Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Seven Group Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Seven Group Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Seven Group Holdings Limited History
Seven Group Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Seven Group Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Seven Group Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Seven Group Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Seven Group Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Seven Group Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Seven Group Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Seven Group Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Seven Group Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Seven Group Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Seven Group Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Seven Group Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Seven Group Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Seven Group Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?