- The report contains detailed information about Rush Enterprises, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rush Enterprises, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rush Enterprises, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rush Enterprises, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rush Enterprises, Inc. business.
About Rush Enterprises, Inc.
Rush Enterprises, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated retailer of transportation and construction equipment and related services.
The company operates in two segments, Truck Segment and Construction Equipment Segment.
The Truck segment operates a regional network of Rush Truck Centers. Through its network of Rush Truck Centers, the company provides services for the needs of its customers, including retail sales of new and used commercial vehicles, aftermarket parts sales, service and repair facilities, financing, leasing and rental, and Insurance products. The Rush Truck Centers sell new and used Class 8 heavy-duty trucks and also sell Class 6 and Class 7 medium-duty commercial vehicles. Certain Rush Truck Centers also sell medium-duty trucks manufactured by GMC, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, International or UD and buses manufactured by Blue Bird, Diamond Coach and Elkhart. The companys customers use heavy- and medium-duty trucks to haul various materials, including general freight, petroleum, wood products, refuse, and construction materials. The companys truck centers are located in areas on or near major highways in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Texas.
Rush Truck Centers carry various commercial vehicle parts in inventory. Certain Rush Truck Centers also feature service and body shop facilities, the combination and configuration of which varies by location, capable of handling a range of repairs on various makes and classes of commercial vehicles. The company performs both warranty and non-warranty service work on commercial vehicles. At its Rush Truck Leasing locations, the company engages in full-service truck leasing under the PacLease and Idealease trade names.
Construction Equipment Segment
The Construction Equipment segment operates two John Deere equipment centers in southeast Texas. Construction equipment dealership operations include the retail sale of new and used construction equipment, aftermarket parts and service facilities, equipment rentals and the financing of new and used equipment. Its Rush Equipment Centers provide a line of John Deere construction equipment, including backhoe loaders, hydraulic excavators, crawler-dozers, and four-wheel drive loaders.
The company sells construction equipment to a customer base, including residential and commercial construction contractors, utility companies, government agencies, and various petrochemical, industrial, and material supply businesses.
The company sells used construction equipment manufactured by various manufacturers, including John Deere, Case, Caterpillar, and Komatsu. Its Rush Equipment Centers carry various John Deere and other parts in its inventory, which consists of approximately 7,000 items from approximately 15 suppliers. The company is an authorized John Deere construction equipment parts and accessories supplier in the Houston, Texas area.
Leasing and Rental Services: Through certain of its Rush Truck Centers and Rush Truck Leasing Centers, the company provides a line of product selections for lease or rent, including Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7 and Class 8 trucks, heavy-duty cranes and refuse haulers. The companys lease and rental fleets are offered on a daily, monthly, or long-term basis.
Financial and Insurance Products: At its dealerships the company offers third-party financing to assist customers in purchasing new and used commercial vehicles and construction equipment. Additionally, it sells, as agent, a line of property and casualty insurance, including collision and truck liability insurance on commercial vehicles, cargo insurance, workers compensation, occupational accident, and credit life insurance.
Perfection Equipment: Perfection Equipment offers installation of equipment, equipment repair, parts installation, and paint and body repair to owners of trucks. Perfection Equipment carries approximately 120 lines of truck and industrial parts and approximately 100 lines of equipment at its location in Oklahoma City. Perfection Equipment specializes in up-fitting various trucks used by oilfield service providers and other specialized service providers.
World Wide Tires: The company operates World Wide Tires stores in three locations in Texas. World Wide Tires primarily sells tires for use on Class 8 trucks.
The companys dealerships compete with dealerships representing other manufacturers, including commercial vehicles manufactured by Mack, Freightliner, Kenworth, Volvo, and Western Star Truck Holdings, Ltd. Its construction equipment dealerships compete with construction equipment dealerhips representing Case, Caterpillar, Komatsu, and other manufacturers.
Rush Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1965.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rush Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rush Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rush Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rush Enterprises, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rush Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RUSH ENTERPRISES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Major Shareholders
Rush Enterprises, Inc. History
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Offices and Representations
Rush Enterprises, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rush Enterprises, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Rush Enterprises, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Rush Enterprises, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rush Enterprises, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rush Enterprises, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?