- The report contains detailed information about priceline.com Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for priceline.com Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The priceline.com Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes priceline.com Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of priceline.com Incorporated business.
About priceline.com Incorporated
priceline.com Incorporated operates as an online travel company principally in the United States, Europe, and Asia. It offers a range of travel services, including hotel rooms, car rentals, airline tickets, vacation packages, cruises, and destination services. Internationally, the company offers its customers hotel room reservations in approximately 90 countries and 32 languages. In the United States, the company offers its customers the ability to purchase travel services in a traditional, price-disclosed manner or the opportunity to use its Name Your Own Price service.
Retail Hotels: The company offers a retail, price-disclosed hotel service worldwide, primarily through its Booking.com and Agoda brands. The company works with approximately 78,000 chain-owned and independently owned hotels in 84 countries offering hotel reservations on various websites and in 32 languages. Hotels participate in Booking.com, which operates under an agency model, and Agoda.
The United States
Name Your Own Price Hotels: Through its Name Your Own Price hotel room reservation service, customers can make reservations at hotel properties in substantially all major cities and metropolitan areas in the United States and Europe. The target market for the company's Name Your Own Price hotel room reservation service is the leisure travel market.
Retail Hotels: The company also operates a price-disclosed hotel service in the United States that enables customers to select the exact hotel they want to book and the price of the reservation is disclosed prior to booking.
Name Your Own Price Rental Cars: The companys Name Your Own Price rental car service is available in the United States airport markets. Consumers can access its Web site and select where and when they want to rent a car, what kind of car they want to rent and the price they want to pay per-day, excluding taxes, fees, and surcharges.
Retail Rental Cars: The company also offers a price-disclosed rental car service on www.priceline.com that enables its customers in the United States to choose between price-disclosed or Name Your Own Price rental cars. The companys price-disclosed rental car service operates under the agency model, under which the company earns a commission upon rental car return, and accommodates one-way and off-airport reservations.
Name Your Own Price Airline Tickets: There are approximately 10 domestic airlines and 20 international airlines participating in the company's Name Your Own Price airline ticket service. The companys Name Your Own Price airline ticket service operates in a manner similar to its Name Your Own Price hotel room reservation service.
Retail Airline Tickets: The company also offers its customers in the United States the ability to purchase retail airline tickets at disclosed prices and with disclosed itineraries.
Vacation Packages: The companys vacation package service allows consumers in the United States to purchase packages consisting of airfare, hotel, rental car and destination service components.
Destination Services: The company offers customers in the United States the opportunity to purchase destination services such as parking, event tickets, ground transfers, tours and other services available at their travel destinations.
Cruises: The company also offers price-disclosed cruise trips through World Travel Holdings, Inc., formerly known as National Leisure Group, Inc. (WTH), an agent representing major cruise lines. The companys cruise service allows consumers in the United States to search for and compare cruise pricing and availability information from 19 cruise lines, and to purchase cruises online or through a call center by selecting from its published offerings and prices. The company receives commissions from WTH on successful cruise bookings.
Travel Insurance: The company offers its air, hotel, vacation package and rental car customers in the United States an optional travel insurance package that provides coverage for, among other things, trip cancellation, trip interruption, medical expenses, emergency evacuation, and loss of baggage, property and travel documents. The travel insurance is provided by member companies of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
The companys competitors include, but are not limited to: Internet travel services, such as Internet travel services such as Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire, which are owned by Expedia, and Venere, an Italian-based agency hotel reservation service provider; Travelocity and lastminute.com, which are owned by the Sabre Group; Orbitz.com, Cheaptickets, ebookers, HotelClub and RatesToGo, which are currently owned by Orbitz Worldwide; laterooms and asiarooms owned by Tui Travel, and Gullivers, octopustravel, Superbreak, hotel.de, Hotel Reservation Service, Ctrip, Rakuten and Wotif; online portal and search companies, such as Google, Yahoo! (including Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. priceline.com Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of priceline.com Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of priceline.com Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. priceline.com Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. priceline.com Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRICELINE.COM INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
priceline.com Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
priceline.com Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
priceline.com Incorporated Major Shareholders
priceline.com Incorporated History
priceline.com Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
priceline.com Incorporated Offices and Representations
priceline.com Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
priceline.com Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
priceline.com Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
priceline.com Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
priceline.com Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
priceline.com Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
priceline.com Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
priceline.com Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
priceline.com Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
priceline.com Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
priceline.com Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
priceline.com Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?