- The report contains detailed information about President Chain Store Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for President Chain Store Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The President Chain Store Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes President Chain Store Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of President Chain Store Corp. business.
About President Chain Store Corp.
President Chain Store Corporation engages in the operation of convenience stores, as well as in the retail sale of foods, canned products, books, newspapers and magazines, and household products in Taiwan. Its stores offer general merchandise, private brands, and service items. The company also offers various other services, which comprise photo development, digital image printing, bill collection, takkyubin, facsimile transmission, direct marketing, and duskin rental service. In addition, President Chain Store Corporation provides retail services, such as international calling cards, telephone cards, booklet for college examination center, booklets for entrance exam to technological college, bus fare cards, stamps, envelopes, and post cards. Further, the company offers preordered purchases, photocopying, and worldwide express services, as well as free calls service for ringing up radio taxi. As of December 31, 2008, it operated 4,800 stores under the name 7-ELEVEN. President Chain Store Corporation was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. President Chain Store Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of President Chain Store Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of President Chain Store Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. President Chain Store Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. President Chain Store Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRESIDENT CHAIN STORE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
President Chain Store Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
President Chain Store Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
President Chain Store Corp. Major Shareholders
President Chain Store Corp. History
President Chain Store Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
President Chain Store Corp. Offices and Representations
President Chain Store Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
President Chain Store Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
President Chain Store Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
President Chain Store Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
President Chain Store Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
President Chain Store Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
President Chain Store Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
President Chain Store Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
President Chain Store Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
President Chain Store Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
President Chain Store Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
President Chain Store Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?