- The report contains detailed information about O'Reilly Automotive Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for O'Reilly Automotive Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The O'Reilly Automotive Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes O'Reilly Automotive Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of O'Reilly Automotive Inc. business.
About O'Reilly Automotive Inc.
OReilly Automotive, Inc. is a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories in the United States, selling products to both do-it-yourself (DIY) customers and professional installers.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 3,421 stores in 38 states. Its stores carry a product line, including new and remanufactured automotive hard parts, such as alternators, starters, fuel pumps, water pumps, brake system components, batteries, belts, hoses, chassis parts and engine parts; maintenance items, such as oil, antifreeze, fluids, filters, wiper blades, lighting, engine additives and appearance products; accessories, such as floor mats, seat covers and truck accessories; and a line of auto body paint and related materials, automotive tools and professional service equipment.
The company operates 21 distribution centers, including newly opened Greensboro, North Carolina; Seattle, Washington; and Moreno Valley, California, distribution centers.
Products and Purchasing
The companys merchandise generally consists of premium name brand products, such as AC Delco, Moog, Wagner, Gates Rubber, Federal Mogul, Monroe, Prestone, Quaker State, Pennzoil, Castrol, Valvoline, STP, BWD, Cardone, Wix, Armor All and Turtle Wax. In addition to name brand products, its stores carry various private label products under BestTest, BrakeBest, Master Pro, Micro-Gard, Murray and Omnispark, OReilly Auto Parts, Power Torque, Super Start, and Ultima proprietary name brands.
The company competes in both the DIY and professional installer portions of the automotive aftermarket. It competes primarily with the stores as follows: national retail and wholesale automotive parts chains (such as AutoZone, Inc., Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, CARQUEST and the Pep Boys- Manny, Moe and Jack, Inc.); and mass merchandisers that carry automotive replacement parts, maintenance items and accessories (such as Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.).
O'Reilly Automotive, Inc. was founded in 1957.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of O'Reilly Automotive Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of O'Reilly Automotive Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. O'REILLY AUTOMOTIVE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Major Shareholders
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. History
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Offices and Representations
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
O'Reilly Automotive Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?