- The report contains detailed information about Nordstrom Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nordstrom Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nordstrom Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nordstrom Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nordstrom Inc. business.
About Nordstrom Inc.
Nordstrom, Inc. operates as a fashion specialty retailers in the United States.
Retail Stores segment
The Retail Stores segment engages in the sale of apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories. It includes 112 Nordstrom full-line stores, 72 off-price Nordstrom Rack stores, two Jeffrey boutiques, and one clearance store that operates under the name Last Chance. The Nordstrom Rack stores purchase merchandise directly from manufacturers and also serve as outlets for clearance merchandise from full-line stores.
The company, through the Direct segment, operates Nordstrom branded online store. It sells apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories by serving customers on the Internet at www.nordstrom.com.
Credit segment includes the companys wholly owned federal savings bank, Nordstrom fsb, through which it offers a private label card, two Nordstrom VISA credit cards and a debit card for Nordstrom purchases. The credit and debit cards feature a shopping-based program designed to increase customer visits and spending.
Other segment includes the companys product development team, called Nordstrom Product Group, which designs and contracts to manufacture private label merchandise sold in Retail Stores and Direct segments. In addition, this segment includes other operations.
Nordstrom, Inc. was founded in 1901.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORDSTROM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORDSTROM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORDSTROM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORDSTROM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORDSTROM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nordstrom Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nordstrom Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nordstrom Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nordstrom Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nordstrom Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NORDSTROM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORDSTROM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORDSTROM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORDSTROM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORDSTROM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORDSTROM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nordstrom Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nordstrom Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nordstrom Inc. Major Shareholders
Nordstrom Inc. History
Nordstrom Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nordstrom Inc. Offices and Representations
Nordstrom Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nordstrom Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nordstrom Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nordstrom Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Nordstrom Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nordstrom Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nordstrom Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nordstrom Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nordstrom Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nordstrom Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nordstrom Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nordstrom Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?