- The report contains detailed information about New World Brands Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New World Brands Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New World Brands Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New World Brands Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New World Brands Inc. business.
About New World Brands Inc.
New World Brands, Inc. operates as a telecommunications sales and service company focusing on products and services utilizing voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) technology.
The company focuses on three principal lines of business: resale and distribution of VoIP and other telephony equipment, and related professional services, particularly as the exclusive North American distributor of products manufactured by TELES AG Informationstechnologien (TELES); telephony service resale, direct call routing, and carrier support services; and administration and distribution of long-distance and international calling cards intended for distribution through retail outlets. Its VoIP-related telecommunications equipment distribution and resale business is operated under the divisional name NWB Networks. Its wholesale international VoIP service business is operated under the name NWB Telecom. Its calling card business is operated under the divisional name NWB Retail.
NWB Networks division (TELES product sales, VoIP equipment resale, refurbishing and distribution)
NWB Networks division operates under the names qualmax and qualmax professional services, as well as IP gear, as a distributor and value added reseller (VAR) of new, used, and refurbished IP communications equipment made by manufacturers, such as Cisco, Quintum, Adtran, and other telephony companies.
The company distributes TELES products in certain North American markets, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean nations, Guatemala, and Honduras. It promotes and distributes TELES products in those markets, sells directly to end-user customers, and provides support and training services, under the assumed business name TELES USA.
NWB Telecom division (VoIP Telephony service provider)
The NWB Telecom division is a wholesale provider of VoIP termination service, connecting carrier-level buyers and sellers of VoIP service, focused on international call routing. It receives VoIP traffic from customers (originating carriers) who are interconnected to its network, and the company routes the VoIP traffic via IP networks to local service providers and terminating carriers in the destination countries from whom it purchases completion or termination services.
The company offers this service on a wholesale basis to carriers, VoIP companies, and telephony resellers, and other telecommunication service providers. It has call termination agreements with local lower-tier service providers in Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. In addition, the companys VoIP service business is entirely wholesale; management is identifying and evaluating bundled VoIP service opportunities.
NWB Retail Division
The NWB Retail division provides administration and distribution of long-distance and international calling cards intended for distribution through retail outlets. Various telephone cards have been launched and are operating. The purpose of the calling cards is to provide its own captive retail traffic from consumers that it would supply to its NWB Telecom division.
The companys major competitor includes TELES.
New World Brands, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New World Brands Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New World Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New World Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New World Brands Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New World Brands Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEW WORLD BRANDS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New World Brands Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New World Brands Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
New World Brands Inc. Major Shareholders
New World Brands Inc. History
New World Brands Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
New World Brands Inc. Offices and Representations
New World Brands Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New World Brands Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New World Brands Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
New World Brands Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
New World Brands Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New World Brands Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
New World Brands Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New World Brands Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
New World Brands Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
New World Brands Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New World Brands Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New World Brands Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?