- The report contains detailed information about The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. business.
About The Men's Wearhouse, Inc.
The Mens Wearhouse, Inc. is a specialty retailer of mens suits in the United States and Canada. As of January 30, 2010, the company operated 1,259 retail stores, with 1,142 stores in the United States and 117 stores in Canada.
The companys U.S. retail stores are operated under the brand names of Mens Wearhouse (581 stores), Mens Wearhouse and Tux (454 stores) and K&G (107 stores) in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Its Canadian stores are operated under the brand name of Moores Clothing for Men in 10 provinces.
The company also operates a corporate apparel and uniform program (operated as Twin Hill) and, in the Houston, Texas area, a retail dry cleaning and laundry business (operated as MW Cleaners).
Mens Wearhouse/Mens Wearhouse and Tux
Under the Mens Wearhouse brand, the company targets middle and upper-middle income men by providing merchandise, including a selection of designer, brand name, and private label merchandise. Its merchandise includes suits, suit separates, sport coats, slacks, formalwear, business casual, sportswear, outerwear, dress shirts, shoes and accessories.
As of January 30, 2010, the company operated 581 Mens Wearhouse apparel stores in 47 states and the District of Columbia. These stores are referred to as Mens Wearhouse stores or traditional stores and are mainly located in middle and upper-middle income regional strip and specialty retail shopping centers.
As of January 30, 2010, the company also operated another 454 stores in 38 states branded as Mens Wearhouse and Tux that offer a selection of tuxedo rental product and a limited selection of retail merchandise, including formalwear and suit separates, dress shirts and ties targeted towards a younger customer. Of the 454 rental stores open as of January 30, 2010, 216 stores were located in proximity (one mile or less) to one of the companys traditional stores.
As of January 30, 2010, the company operated 107 K&G stores in 28 states. 94 of the K&G stores offer ladies career apparel, sportswear and accessories. K&Gs merchandising emphasizes various assortments across all major categories, including tailored clothing, casual sportswear, dress furnishings, childrens clothing, footwear and accessories.
Moores is a specialty retailer of mens suits, with 117 retail apparel stores in 10 Canadian provinces, as of January 30, 2010. Similar to the Mens Wearhouse stores, Moores stores offer a selection of merchandise, including big and tall products. Moores focuses on basic modified wear-to-work apparel. Moores merchandise consists of suits, sport coats, slacks, business casual, dress shirts, sportswear, outerwear, shoes and accessories. The company also offers tuxedo rentals at all of its Moores stores.
The Mens Wearhouse, Inc. was founded in 1974.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. History
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Men's Wearhouse, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?