- The report contains detailed information about Kanematsu Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kanematsu Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kanematsu Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kanematsu Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kanematsu Corp. business.
About Kanematsu Corp.
Kanematsu Corporation provides various products and services in Japan, Asia, North America, Europe, and Oceania. It offers semiconductor and electronic components, electronic modules, LCD equipments, onboard parts and printer-related equipments, and aircraft/aircraft parts; and provides system solutions, communication equipment and parts, mobile phones, mobile content and advertising, and design and manufacturing services. The company also provides canned/frozen/dried fruits, wine, coffee, cocoa, sugar, sesame seed, peanuts, beans, honey products, nuts, oils and fats, dairy products, processed foods, and tea; meat and marine products; and grain and oilseed, feedstuff, and dairy products, as well as engages in food wholesaling and cold storage. In addition, it trades in iron and steel, specialty steel, precision forged parts, general steel products, iron ore, and cokes; and transportation machinery, machine tools, and industrial machinery, as well as undertakes plant infrastructure projects, such as telecommunications, ODA, optical fiber, and electric power projects. Further, the company imports crude oil and exports and trades in petroleum products and liquefied petroleum gas; offers chemicals for lithium batteries, photovoltaic modules, and petrochemical products; provides pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical intermediates, functional food materials, and health supplements, as well as involves in carbon credit trading. Additionally, it sells textile materials and products, bedding materials, and interior goods; manufactures and sells home-construction materials, polyester blend fabric, and medium-density fiberboard; and engages in the golf course management, beverage-vending machine operations, and warehouse and trunk room operation, as well as provides insurance agency, freight forwarding and transportation, and total logistics services. Kanematsu Corporation, formerly known as Kanematsu and Company, was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KANEMATSU CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KANEMATSU CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KANEMATSU CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KANEMATSU CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KANEMATSU CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kanematsu Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kanematsu Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kanematsu Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kanematsu Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kanematsu Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KANEMATSU CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KANEMATSU CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KANEMATSU CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KANEMATSU CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KANEMATSU CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KANEMATSU CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kanematsu Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kanematsu Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kanematsu Corp. Major Shareholders
Kanematsu Corp. History
Kanematsu Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kanematsu Corp. Offices and Representations
Kanematsu Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kanematsu Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kanematsu Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kanematsu Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Kanematsu Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kanematsu Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kanematsu Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kanematsu Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kanematsu Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kanematsu Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kanematsu Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kanematsu Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?