- The report contains detailed information about Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. business.
About Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc.
SITE2SHOP COM Inc. (the Company), incorporated in Nevada in 1990, is engaged in the marketing, production and distribution of television programs, direct response commercials and sale of consumer products associated with these programs. The Company operates three divisions: Intermedia Marketing Solutions, which handles retail marketing and product sales activities, Tricom Pictures which handles television production activities and the marketing of educational television programming, and Mirage Productions, a full-service multi-media production facility. All programs are distributed to national audiences through a combination of any and all of the following: ABC affiliates, NBC affiliates, CBS affiliates, FOX affiliates, UPN affiliates and WB affiliates (collectively network affiliates), independent television stations and targeted cable networks. Products and services featured on Site2shop.com TV program are sold through its telephone call centers, the Company's websites and other e-commerce websites.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Company's products and services are rendered principally by its three main divisions (i) Site2shop (ii) Tricom and (iii) Mirage Production and Video
SITE2SHOP - SHOP-AT-HOME TELEVISION PROGRAMMING
Site2shop's principal business is the marketing, production and distribution of thirty minute television shows in a shop-at-home format. Site2shop markets its vendors' products through (i) a half-hour shop-at-home program called Intermedia Marketing Solutions TV, (ii) on its Internet website at www.Intermedia Marketing Solutions, and (iii) at its retail store located in Pompano Beach, Florida. Intermedia Marketing Solutions TV is aired nationally through a combination of any or all of the following: network affiliates, independent television stations and targeted cable networks. The program features products as well as items generally available. Typically, sales personnel of Site2shop search through various media sources, including newspapers, internet and magazines, for products to potentially feature on Intermedia Marketing Solutions TV. The manufacturers/distributors are contacted and asked to provide samples of their products for evaluation of inclusion on the show by a focus group. The criteria utilized by the focus group are primarily based on function, form and salability and the products being featured on future shows as to compatibility. If the product coincides with the criteria, the manufacturer/distributor is contacted and presented with the opportunity of show participation via a segment on the show of approximate duration of 1 3 minutes. Additionally, Site2shop, by utilizing Mirage's production facilities and resources, produces the segment, inclusive of field production, graphics, music, program editing, set design and on-camera talent, for the Participant for inclusion on the show for airing through the aforementioned TV media and provides the Participant with a copy tape of the segment.
The products offered by Site2Shop include but are not limited to jewelry, housewares, apparel, electronics, collectibles, toys, educational products, and sporting equipment. Majority of the products offered by Site2shop comprises a combination of national brands as well as private brand or non-branded products.
Site2shop purchases the merchandise offered by it on both a consignment basis (for products sold in the retail facility) and on a terms basis for products sold through fulfillment and on the internet (at wholesale and retail prices as negotiated in the aforementioned contract).
The Site2shop.com TV program is a pre-recorded retail sales program that is aired by cable television systems and television broadcast stations throughout the country on a prepaid, two weeks in advance, airtime basis by the Company. Intermedia Marketing Solutions TV is available in half-hour shows only, which enables network and cable affiliates to air the programs in available time slots.
The Participant's product is also offered for sale on Site2shop's websites. The orders are processed in a similar manner as show sales, however, Site2shop purchases the product from the Participant at a negotiated cost and terms as contained in the aforementioned contract.
TRICOM-EDUCATIONAL TELEVISION PROGRAMMING
Tricom's principal business is the marketing, production and distribution of thirty minute educational programs. These programs are distributed through a combination of any or all of the following: network affiliates, independent television stations and targeted cable networks. Topics for the programs, include but are not limited to parenting, health, cooking, and home improvement, are presented in a news magazine-style format with all segments having a strand of commonality about the topic. Companies, appearing on 3-5 segments of the program, apprise the viewer of their products or services in conjunction with the topic featured on the program, however, there is no direct attempt by the companies to sell their products or services.
Additionally, Tricom will produce the segment, including field production, graphics, editing, set design and on camera talent, and broadcast the program a minimum of twenty times in local and national markets so as to reach a potential of 60 million households around the country, although, the actual number of viewers may be substantially less.
MIRAGE VIDEO AND PRODUCTION DIVISION
Mirage Productions maintains the full service, in-house production facilities for the Company that includes editing facilities, camera crews, in-house studios and complete animation and graphic capabilities. This broad base of production activities would not generally be found in-house among traditional or Internet companies. This facility handles all Intermedia Marketing Solutions projects as well as providing production services to other organizations. Streaming video allows the Company to use over 1,000 hours of its proprietary programming and raw footage on its web-site.
The company competes with Television shop-at-home companies including Home Shopping Network, QVC and ValueVision. Tricom Pictures competes with Five Star Productions, Global Solutions Network, Millenium Productions and ITV.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERMEDIA MARKETING SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. History
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intermedia Marketing Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?