- The report contains detailed information about Interline Brands Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interline Brands Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interline Brands Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interline Brands Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interline Brands Inc. business.
About Interline Brands Inc.
Interline Brands, Inc. engages in the distribution and direct marketing of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products. The companys products are primarily used for the repair, maintenance, remodeling, refurbishment, and construction of properties and non-industrial facilities.
The company delivers its products through its network of 59 distribution centers, 22 professional contractor showrooms and 2 national distribution centers (NDCs) located throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, 27 vendor-managed inventory locations at professional contractor customer locations and a fleet of trucks.
The company markets and sells its products primarily through 12 brands, including Wilmar, AmSan, Barnett, Sexauer, Hardware Express, Copperfield, Maintenance USA, U.S. Lock, SunStar, Leran, Trayco, and AF Lighting.
Facilities Maintenance Brands
The company serves its facilities maintenance customers primarily through its Wilmar, AmSan, Sexauer, Maintenance USA, and Trayco brands. Facilities maintenance customers buy its products for maintenance, repair and remodeling, and often need to obtain products with minimal delay.
Wilmar: The companys Wilmar brand markets and sells maintenance products to the multi-family housing market. Through its master catalog, Wilmar is able to act as a resource for multi-family housing maintenance managers by offering standard and specialty plumbing, hardware, electrical, janitorial, and related products. Wilmar provides same-day or next-day delivery in local markets on its own trucks served by its distribution centers, and ships by parcel delivery services or other carriers to other areas. The Wilmar brand sells primarily through field sales representatives, as well as through direct marketing and telesales.
AmSan: The companys AmSan brand markets and sells a range of janitorial and sanitary products to institutional facilities, such as schools and universities, health care sites, lodging and government properties, and building service contractors. The company sells AmSan products primarily through field sales representatives supported by a catalog, which includes national brand product offerings, as well as AmSan's brand product line Renown. In addition, AmSan provides customers with technical support, equipment repair services, and customized training programs. AmSan provides same-day or next-day delivery in local markets served by its distribution centers and ships by parcel delivery services or other carriers to other areas.
Sexauer: The companys Sexauer brand markets and sells specialty plumbing and facility maintenance products to institutional customers, including education, lodging, health care, and other facilities maintenance customers. In addition to product portfolio, Sexauer offers customers a selection of service and procurement solutions, drawing upon its product and supply management expertise.
Maintenance USA: The companys Maintenance USA brand markets and sells a portfolio of MRO products to facilities, including multi-family housing, lodging, and institutional customers.
Trayco: The companys Trayco brand markets and sells an inventory of specialty plumbing items, as well as other facilities maintenance products. Trayco involves in hard-to-find items and provides access to various manufacturers. Trayco sells its products through the use of a catalog and field sales personnel.
Professional Contractor and Specialty Distributor Brands
The company serves its professional contractor customers primarily through its Barnett, Copperfield, U.S. Lock, SunStar, and Leran brands; and its specialty distributor customers primarily through its Hardware Express and AF Lighting brands. Professional contractors generally purchase its products for specific job assignments and/or to resell the product to end-customers.
Barnett: The companys Barnett brand markets and sells a range of MRO products to professional contractors, including plumbing, electrical, building, and HVAC contractors, typically for repair, remodeling, and construction applications. The Barnett brand also sells its products to specialty distributors, which are generall
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interline Brands Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interline Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interline Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interline Brands Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interline Brands Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERLINE BRANDS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interline Brands Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interline Brands Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interline Brands Inc. Major Shareholders
Interline Brands Inc. History
Interline Brands Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interline Brands Inc. Offices and Representations
Interline Brands Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interline Brands Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interline Brands Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Interline Brands Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Interline Brands Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interline Brands Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interline Brands Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interline Brands Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Interline Brands Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Interline Brands Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interline Brands Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interline Brands Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?