Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited business.
About Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited
Insimbi Refractory and Alloy Supplies Limited provides ferrous and non-ferrous alloys, refractory materials, and other resource-based commodities for the steel, aluminum, cement, and foundry industries. It supplies aluminum deoxidants and alloys, breakdown agents, bentonite, calcium carbide and silicide, iron remelt and sulphide, manganese, mischmetal, molybdenum oxide, inoculants, and ferro alloys; and aluminum alloys, aluminum modification agents/grain refiners, breakdown agents, calcium silicate products, ceramic fibre products, mould release agents and paints, nickel, nylon coreventing, phosphor copper, and shot for the primary and secondary aluminum smelters, non ferrous foundries, and related spheres. The company also offers refractory products comprising magnesia carbon and chrome bricks, alumina silicate/carbon/mag carbon bricks, ceramic fiber products, non-asbestos millboard, calcium silicate, insulating firebricks, monolithic refractories, and refractory grade silicon carbide; and rotary products and services, including forged link conveyor chains, the pillard rota flame burner systems, ovality measurements, hot kiln alignment surveys, in situ tyre and roller surface grinding, mechanical kiln inspection, design and supply of loose tyre chairs, kiln maintenance training seminars, and tyre lubrication bars for rotary vessels. In addition, it supplies ferro alloys, base metals, welding powders, optical consumables, and specialized chemical products; and ferrous alloys and base metals, as well as offers aluminum and carbon dioxidants, hydrated lime, bentonite, innoculants, calcium carbide and silicon, investment binder, calcium silicate boards, investment waxes, iron remelt, soda ash tablets, and inoculants. It has operations in South Africa, Congo, Zimbabwe, other African countries, South America, eastern Europe, the Middle East, the United Arab Emirates, Japan, Korea, and India. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Germiston, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSIMBI REFRACTORY & ALLOY SUPPLIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Key Executives
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Major Shareholders
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited History
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Offices and Representations
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Insimbi Refractory & Alloy Supplies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?