- The report contains detailed information about Inchcape plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inchcape plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inchcape plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inchcape plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inchcape plc business.
About Inchcape plc
Inchcape plc, an international automotive services group, engages in import and distribution related to exclusive retail of new and used cars and financial services, including consumer and dealer finance, insurance and leasing. In addition, the company also offers business services, including refurbishment, logistics and remarketing and automotive e-commerce.
The company's global manufacturer partners are Toyota/Lexus, Subaru, Ferrari/Maserati, BMW and the Premier Automotive Group (PAG) of Ford especially Jaguar and Land Rover. The company's UK Retail partners are BMW, Toyota/Lexus, PAG, Mercedes-Benz and Ferrari/Maserati.
The company primarily operates in the UK, Greece, Belgium, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
The company offers a choice of products and channels to market and a range of Business Services, including logistics, refurbishment and remarketing, to corporate customers. Inchcape Fleet Solutions offers management and leasing services to corporate customers.
In UK Retail, the company is associated with a number of selected manufacturers including Toyota/Lexus, BMW, Ferrari/Maserati, Premier Automotive Group of Ford (PAG), Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen.
The company's import and distribution business in Belgium for Toyota/Lexus sells approximately 26,000 cars per annum.
The company sells 28,000 units per annum. The company retails Toyota/Lexus vehicles exclusively in Salonica. It also provides financial and insurance products to the Toyota retail customer through its relationship with EFG Eurobank Ergasias.
The company exclusively imports and retails for Toyota/Lexus and Suzuki in Singapore.
In Hong Kong the company imports and retails Toyota/Lexus, Hino, Jaguar, Mazda and Daihatsu. The companys business, Crown Motors, has held the Toyota franchise. It also owns 50.0% of Inchroy, a joint venture with Bank of America.
Inchcape imports and distributes Subaru in Australia. The company's retail facilities include its flagship site, Subaru Docklands. The company sells around 5,000 new and used cars per annum in this market.
The company retails Volkswagen, Jaguar, Volvo and Subaru in the greater Sydney area. In total, these businesses sell approximately 5,000 new and used cars per annum.
AutoNexus, the companys business services operation in Australia, provides a range of supply chain management solutions for both vehicles and parts. These solutions encompass physical storage and distribution, inventory management and supply chain strategic planning.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INCHCAPE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INCHCAPE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INCHCAPE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INCHCAPE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INCHCAPE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inchcape plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inchcape plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inchcape plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inchcape plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inchcape plc Industry Position Analysis
6. INCHCAPE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INCHCAPE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INCHCAPE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INCHCAPE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INCHCAPE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INCHCAPE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inchcape plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inchcape plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Inchcape plc Major Shareholders
Inchcape plc History
Inchcape plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Inchcape plc Offices and Representations
Inchcape plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inchcape plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inchcape plc Capital Market Snapshot
Inchcape plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Inchcape plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inchcape plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Inchcape plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inchcape plc 1-year Stock Charts
Inchcape plc 5-year Stock Charts
Inchcape plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inchcape plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inchcape plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?