- The report contains detailed information about Hyundai Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hyundai Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hyundai Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hyundai Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hyundai Corp. business.
About Hyundai Corp.
Hyundai Corporation provides export and import services for various products, including ocean-going vessels, plants and machinery, automobiles, steel, chemical products, electronic products, and general commodities. It operates in three divisions: Trading, Resources Development, and Shipbuilding Business. Trading division exports primarily commercial vessels and naval ships, as well as offers engines for shipbuilding, and shipbuilding material and offshore vessels; provides ship repairing/modification services; and arranges second hand vessels. It also supplies a range of industrial machinery and electrical equipment; markets a line of automobiles and automotive goods; and trades passenger car, commercial vehicle, military vehicle, automobile parts, and rolling stocks and railing equipments. In addition, this division trade in steel and metal products that include flat products, long products, pipes and tubes, stainless products, raw material, and nonferrous metals; information technology products, such as digital broadcasting, digital multimedia and office, network equipment, security system, consumer electronics, and home appliances; and petrochemical products, including synthetic resin, synthetic rubber, bunker, and other chemicals. Resources Development division engages in the development of natural resources projects, principally consisting of energy and mining projects, and other industrial projects. Shipbuilding Business division design, produces, and sells ships, ship parts, and semimanufactured parts, as well as offers ship repairing, remodeling, and other related services. Hyundai Corporation also manufactures industrial facilities, such as power plants, petrochemical plants, offshore facilities, and small- to midsized industrial plants. It also provides system integration services and voice over Internet protocol solutions; and female career garments under the brand name lei.caractere. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Seoul, South Korea. As of December 11, 2009, Hyundai Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HYUNDAI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HYUNDAI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HYUNDAI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HYUNDAI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HYUNDAI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hyundai Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hyundai Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hyundai Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hyundai Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hyundai Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. HYUNDAI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HYUNDAI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HYUNDAI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HYUNDAI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HYUNDAI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HYUNDAI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hyundai Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hyundai Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hyundai Corp. Major Shareholders
Hyundai Corp. History
Hyundai Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hyundai Corp. Offices and Representations
Hyundai Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hyundai Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hyundai Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Hyundai Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Hyundai Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hyundai Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hyundai Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hyundai Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Hyundai Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Hyundai Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hyundai Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hyundai Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?