- The report contains detailed information about Hupsteel Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hupsteel Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hupsteel Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hupsteel Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hupsteel Limited business.
About Hupsteel Limited
HupSteel Limited engages in the trading of industrial steel products for the oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, energy, infrastructure, and marine industries in Singapore and internationally. The company operates in three segments: Hardware Trading, Property Investment, and Sand-Blasting. The Hardware Trading segment offers carbon steel products, such as pipes, high pressure fittings, butt weld fittings, and flanges; stainless steel products, including seamless pipes, butt weld fittings, steel flanges, and forge fittings; and structural steel products that comprise flat products and long products for use in the construction of ships, bridges, buildings, underground tunnels, and other infrastructure works. This segment also provides general products, which include sealants, adhesives, slotted angles, welding electrodes, aersol spray paints, and apartment locks. The Property Investment segment involves rental of various properties, including warehouses, shop houses, office units, warehouse with office block annexes, and single-storey terraced factories. The Sand-Blasting segment offers sand blasting services, which involves in removing the skin from steel materials before spraying epoxy paint to protect the structural surface. In addition, HupSteel Limited provides logistics services. The company was formerly known as Hup Seng Huat Co. Ltd and changed its name to HupSteel Limited. HupSteel Limited was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUPSTEEL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUPSTEEL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUPSTEEL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUPSTEEL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUPSTEEL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hupsteel Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hupsteel Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hupsteel Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hupsteel Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hupsteel Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. HUPSTEEL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUPSTEEL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUPSTEEL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUPSTEEL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUPSTEEL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUPSTEEL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hupsteel Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hupsteel Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hupsteel Limited Major Shareholders
Hupsteel Limited History
Hupsteel Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hupsteel Limited Offices and Representations
Hupsteel Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hupsteel Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hupsteel Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Hupsteel Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Hupsteel Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hupsteel Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hupsteel Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hupsteel Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Hupsteel Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Hupsteel Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hupsteel Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hupsteel Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?